Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Talking...Classes

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 34 - Talking...Classes

Chapter 34 - Talking...Classes
" Why are you up so early, Echo?" Yoda asked.
" I need to talk to you about some things." Echo said, not sure of what to say.
" Sit down, you can." Yoda said putting his hands on Mace Windu's seat. Echo smiled and sat down how Mace does. She felt powerful. " What do you need?" Yoda asked.
" First, what happened to Aero? I have a right to know since I grabbed him after I fought him and defeated him." Echo said, proudly.
" He is to have a meeting with the council today. Now, he is in his quarters, that are all locked up of course." Yoda said, as if it were nothing. " You and Broze are to come."
" Ok, good. The second thing is..." Echo started to trail off, she didn't want to sound stupid.
" Tell me. Make fun of you, I will not." Yoda said, smiling.
" When Ash was trapped, I saw and heard what happened. She was screaming and Aero was saying ' Don't kill her, that wasn't part of the deal!' The leader injecting the poison. I saw it like hologram. I wanted to help." Echo said uneasily.
" Understand, I do. You were seeing the present. That happens when you are close with someone. You girls have a twin connection bond, and the force makes it stronger. When you were at Hoth, came to me Ash did, with the same problem." Yoda said.
" Is it bad?" Echo asked unsure.
" No, it is good. You can't let it take over though. You have to let it happen. Rejoice when friends become one with the living force." Yoda said calmly. Echo nodded.
" Thank you, Master Yoda." Echo said.
" May the Force be with you, Echo Chi." Yoda said.
" You also, Master Yoda." Echo said, smiling and left.
Ok, its normal. Sort of. I'm not going crazy. Well, I am but that's not the point now. I can't let it over take me, or in simpler words, I can't save Ash if it would cause many others death. Got it...Kind of.
Echo walked slowly to her room. She was in no hurry. Classes don't start for a few hours. What am I going to do now? Everybody is hurt! I guess I will just build droids. I could take some extra classes. Like what though? Uh...Well, I could take extra combat classes...no that would be too easy. I know! I could take The living force classes! Good. I'll sign up for them during mid-day meal!
At mid-day meal she sat with Broze and Kali because everybody else was on missions.
" What are you going to do now?" Kali asked.
" Take some extra classes and build more droids." Echo said.
" Well, I Broze the Great will be...doing nothing!" Broze said sadly. Echo and Kali laughed.
" Do you think they gave beauty classes? Or I could help the needy!" Kali said happily.
" They do NOT have beauty classes." Broze said, staring at her.
" Help the needy?" Echo asked, confused.
" With style!" Kali said fixing her hair and smiling into a small mirror.
Echo laughed so hard her stomach hurt. Broze laughed as well.
" Hey, Broze I have something to tell you." Echo said.
" Ohhhhh... I want to know!" Kali said excitedly. Echo didn't want to tell Kali about the meeting. Broze obviously didn't want Kali to know either.
" Hey, Kali there is a hot guy over there looking at you." Broze said. Kali turned around with a giggle.
" Ok, Aero turned to the Dark Side and he has a meeting with the council and you and me need to attend." Echo said quickly. Broze's mouth dropped. He nodded.
Kali turned around. " There ARE some guy's staring at me, but obviously they aren't even cute! Broze, I think you need some style lessons." Kali said. Broze sighed.
They all finished their food, and signed up for some classes.
Echo signed up for the Living Force classes. Broze signed up for world languages. Kali signed up for Jedi appearance.
" You know Kali, all they do in that class is say wear jedi robes and tell you what's inappropriate." Echo said.
" Hmpf!" Kali said and stomped away.
" Why did you sign up for world languages?" Echo asked Broze.
" Well, I don't want to be stuck in Kashyyyk with a bunch of furry balls going 'RRRrrruurgh! Arrggg!' In my face and I don't know what to say." Echo laughed and nodded. For the next couple days Echo was building droids. She had just recently built a make-up droid for Kali, it would organize and hand Kali her make-up. She called everyone over to see.
" Do you like it?" Echo asked Kali.
" I love the Pink color! It is so useful! So much make-up so little time!" Kali said with joy.
" How did you do that?" Juno asked.
" I don't know, I just free it." Echo said smiling.
" That is really cool." Nya said nodding.
" Girls and their makeup." Broze said sighing.
Echo then felt a beep. It was Ash on the comlink.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment