Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Shatterpoint...COOL!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 35 - Shatterpoint...COOL!!

Chapter 35 - Shatterpoint...COOL!!
"Hey Echo, where ya at?" Ash said.
"Ash? Is that you? You feeling any better?" Echo asked.
"Ya I'm better. Hey where are you at? I need to show you something," Ash said.
"Um, I'm actually in my room. Juno, Kali, Broze, and Nya are here too. We're just hanging out."
"Okay, good. I need to show them this too," Ash said and the comlink beeped off. Soon, she busted in as Kali was teaching Nya how to braid which didn't make much sense since she was a Twi'lek. Everybody smiled when they realized Ash was up and walking more.
"Guys, you have to see this. I've been working on this all morning and I have no idea how I'm even able to do it," Ash said.
"Okay, let's see it," Echo said.
Ash put the marble in front of her face and let go, using the Force to levitate it to the other side of the room near the bed.
"You might want to get out of the way," she warned them. They got off the bed and stood behind her. Kali and Nya turned around from where they were standing.
Ash raised her hand again like a blaster and aimed at the marble. She heard Broze laughing behind. He must have thought she was ridiculous to think it would even work. But Ash set that out of her mind and concentrated, finding the weakness in the glass. She let go to the Force and pulled the imaginary trigger. The marble exploded, and everyone jumped.
"Whoa!!" Nya, Kali and Juno said in unison.
"What in blazes did you just do?" Echo said startled.
"Ya!" Broze said. "And can you teach it to me?" He sounded excited.
Ash looked at them. "I told you I have no idea how I'm able to do it! I just can! I concentrate and I can do it! I don't know how to even start to explain it!"
Everyone was startled and speechless.
Broze just looked at her. He paused for a minute, then said, "That is easily one of the coolest things I have ever seen."
Echo walked up to her and grabbed her arm. "Come on, we have to go show the Council this! I've never seen anything like it! Can you do it to anything else?"
"I haven't really tried anything else that worked, but I could try again. Do you have a cup or piece of metal I can try it on?" Ash asked her.
"When do I not have an extra piece of metal?" Echo said and went to go get a piece.
She came back with a metal cube. "She if you can blast this into oblivion!" Echo said tauntingly.
Ash accepted the challenge. She took to cube and use to Force to float it to the opposite side of the room. She sensed her friends watching her closely, looking for the first opportunity to make fun of her if it didn't work.
Ash relaxed herself and concentrated. She aimed and fired like she had before, and like the marbles, the cube burst into pieces.
Broze looked at her. "I guess what they say is true. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I think your living proof of that!"
Ash blushed. She wasn't use to having all this attention from her friends.
"You have to go show that to the Council!" Juno said. "That is amazing."
"Okay. Echo, do you want to come with me? I get nervous when I go myself."
"Sure. Let me get another piece of metal for you," Echo said and scurried off. She came back and Ash and Echo left again for the Council chambers. Ash was still very tired, and Echo did have to help her walk a bit.
"Wow, it's weird that you need help to walk but you can do that imaginary blaster thing like a breeze," Echo said as they were walking.
"Well apparently, the Force doesn't like my legs right now."
They made it to the Council Chambers, and to their surprise, only a few members where in there. Mace, Yoda, Adi, and Ki-Adi-Mundi and Adi sat talking together. They walked to the center of them room and waited for them to speak to them.
"We seem to be seeing you two a lot lately," Adi said giggling. "What is it we can do for you?"
"Masters, Ash has this…gift. One I have never seen before. You have to let her show it to you," Echo said, speaking before Ash could open her mouth.
Mace Windu nodded forward. "Go ahead," he said.
Echo handed Ash the piece of metal. Ash levitated it to the other side of the room where the master's weren't sitting, so they could see it easily.
Once again, she found the object in the Force, found its weakness, and then gently exploited them, pushing them apart. She raised her hand, aimed, and fired. The metal burst into pieces.
She turned around to look at the masters. They were just looking at her.
""A natural ability for shatterpoint, you have," Yoda said.
"What's shatterpoint?" Ash asked.
"It's an ability that can let you see many different futures and what paths to take to make a certain one come true. But in your case, you are actually able to apply it to physical things. You find the weakness, and let the Force surge through you and into the weak points of the object, making it shatter," Mace Windu explained.
"That is so cool!" Ash exclaimed.
"You should be thankful for this gift padawan. Most Jedi cannot do that as easily as you can. Most can't even do it, and rarely, if never, can someone as young as you be able to master it. It is a genetic gift," Ki-Adi-Mundi said. "Just make sure not to over use this power and don't get cocky with it."
Ash smiled. They were always telling her not to be cocky. "Yes master," she replied. "I'm very thankful!"
"Good. Now be one your way. You should still be resting," Mace said.
"Yes master," she said and turned away with Echo. They left the Chamber and went towards Echo's room.
"Wow," Echo said. "That is such a cool power. I wish I could do that."
"Hey, we are related. You should try it! You might be natural!"
"I doubt that!" Echo replied. "I'll probably be able to do something way cooler…"
Ash just stared at her and Echo stared back. They laughed at each other. Ash lightly punched Echo in the shoulder jokingly.
"You crack me up, you know that?" Ash said.
"Yes I know. I'm hilarious," Echo said trying to act preppy. She flipped her hair away from her face in a good impression of Kali. Ash started to crack up laughing.
"We're retarded, you know that?" Ash said to her.
"Are you just now figuring that out?' Echo said smiling.
Ash just laughed.
" Come on, let's try!" Echo said leading them to the room.
" Oh, alright!" Ash said as they walked in the door.
Echo ran up to her battle droid.
" You built a battle droid?" Ash asked in shock.
" Roger, Roger." The droid said.
" Yeah, I'm kind of stuck because the only thing I can get it to say is Roger, Roger. So, I'll try it on this." Echo said.
" Echo, that is way to big!" Ash said. " I have a hard time doing that small piece of scrap metal!" Ash said shaking her head.
Echo didn't reply. She didn't know what to say. She just focused then she raised her hand aimed, and fired. Nothing.
" Roger, Roger." The droid said again.
She heard Ash laughing. Echo force pushed her back then focused again. Then she tried to find a weakness. Then she aimed and fired. It was cool.
BOOM! The droid exploded. Flying pieces went everywhere. She ducked and jumped out of the pieces way. She even pulled out her lightsaber and sliced pieces that flew by. It was good practice.
" Wow. All I can say is wow." Ash said shaking her head in amazement.
" Like I said, I can do things so much cooler." Echo said laughing. Then she heard the speakers click on.
" Echo and Broze please come to the Council Chambers." The speaker said. It was a voice she had never heard before.
" What did you do now?" Ash asked laughing.
" I think I know." Echo said walking out the door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment