Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Aero...!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 36 - Aero...!!

Chapter 36 - Aero...!!
Echo didn't reply. She didn't know what to say. She just focused then she raised her hand aimed, and fired. Nothing.
" Roger, Roger." The droid said again.
She heard Ash laughing. Echo force pushed her back then focused again. Then she tried to find a weakness. Then she aimed and fired. It was cool.
BOOM! The droid exploded. Flying pieces went everywhere. She ducked and jumped out of the pieces way. She even pulled out her lightsaber and sliced pieces that flew by. It was good practice.
" Wow. All I can say is wow." Ash said shaking her head in amazement.
" Like I said, I can do things so much cooler." Echo said laughing. Then she heard the speakers click on.
" Echo and Broze please come to the Council Chambers." The speaker said. It was a voice she had never heard before.
" What did you do now?" Ash asked laughing.
" I think I know." Echo said walking out the door.
She walked in the Chambers and felt all the force in the room. Then she felt something else though, she felt the Dark Side. She looked to where she felt it. Aero.
How could he have done this? He was like my brother. He was an amazing Jedi. This wasn't going to be pleasant. Echo thought. Broze walked in. He walked in smiling. Then he stopped and frowned. He must have felt it too. Echo thought sadly.
" Ok, everyone is here. Let's begin." Master Windu said.
" Aero, are you going to return to the ways of the Jedi?" Ki-Adi- Mundi asked.
" Betray the ways that made me stronger? No." Aero said.
" Stronger the Dark Side is not." Yoda said.
" Echo, admit it. I was stronger. You should turn as well." Aero said.
He was stronger. Imagine how strong I could be. No, I'm loyal to the Jedi. The Jedi helped me become what I am today. Besides, the Jedi do what is right. Echo thought.
" You are correct Echo. You are correct." Mace Windu said reading her thoughts.
" Suit yourself, you will regret it when I destroy you." Aero said calmly but angrily.
He wants to kill me? No he doesn't. Echo began to think.
" DUDE! What do you think you are doing? Everyone trusted you and cared for you! I thought we were friends. Why are you doing this to us? You are killing us. Especially me and Echo and Ash." Broze said jumping up from his chair. His hands in fists.
Aero looked hurt, He has good in him. He will turn, Eventually. Echo thought.
" Aero, don't." Quinlan Vos, his master said.
" No, sorry old master." Aero said.
" Appears made his decision Aero has." Yoda said.
" Aero, you will be send to the Agricultural Corps." Mace Windu said.
" What? You are sending the most worthy to that junkyard of a place?" Aero screamed. None of the Masters face moved, they kept the same face, a frown. Echo used the force to push him down.
" You are not going to be a Jedi so it appears we have to get you out of here." Mace Windu said and Aero was led out.
" Hard for you it is. Understand we do. Keep strong." Yoda said and they were dismissed.
They bowed and walked out.
" Are you ok?" Echo asked.
" No, I don't know what I am going to do now." Broze said quietly.
" Well, why don't you come to my room? We can talk." Echo said trying to make Broze feel better. Trying to make herself feel better too. As they walked in, Ash posed as Darth Maul, trying to make a joke. Now isn't joke time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment