Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - Comfort...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 37 - Comfort...

Chapter 37 - Comfort...
Back off Darth Maul!" Ash said with a deranged look on her face. It was weird, and if Echo just hadn't seen and heard what she did, she probably would have thought it was very funny.
"Now is not the time for jokes," Echo said and walked up to Ash. Ash deactivated Echo's lightsaber and handed it to her. Broze walked in slowly behind her. Echo and Broze brought in the sadness. Echo saw Ash's smile drop to a concerned frown.
"Aero is being sent to the Agricultural Corps. We probably won't ever see him again," Echo spoke up.
Echo then became worried again. Is he going to come back and kill me? He is capable of escaping. The council knows as well, I just don't know how to tell Ash. Echo thought.
"What else is wrong?" Ash asked.
Echo paused then looked to her. "He threaten to kill me Ash."
Ash was shocked. Then she made the face she made when she got angry. It was a frown and then her face turned darker then her face would twist. She was thinking about how this was personal and he isn't the same.
"He is definitely not the Aero we grew up with anymore," Broze said. He looked to Ash.
"You should have seen him in there. He was an insult to the Jedi name, and he disrespected the masters. It was embarrassing."
"You're also leaving out the part where you almost attacked right then and there," Echo said. She looked to Ash. "I had to hold him back with the Force to keep him from getting himself into major trouble. It was kinda scary."
" Wow. This is crazy." Ash said shaking her head.
" I know, I just can't believe he did this." Broze said.
" It's probably just a faze. He will turn." Echo said trying to push hopes up.
Broze nodded and left.
" What is up with him?" Ash asked, confused.
" Did you not understand what just happened? Aero might has well of died and Broze's mind!" Echo said getting angry.
" Sorry." Ash said nodding. " Your lightsabers are amazing." Echo smiled.
" Thank you. They took me a while and some hard work, but boy it was a lot of fun." Echo said proudly.
How does she get me from upset and blazing angry to extremely happy? She is my sister. That's all I can say.
They got into a long talk of lightsabers and droids. Her master walked in.
" Achuta, Padawan we have a mission tomorrow." Rahm Kota said.
" Well, good. I have missed you." Echo said smiling.
" It's not surprising. He said smiling and left.
Echo and Ash laughed. Everything was back to normal.
Broze didn't say much anymore. Echo started to go on more missions with her master.
________________________________________________________________

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment