Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - Getting Older...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 38 - Getting Older...

Chapter 38 - Getting Older...
Five Years later.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Echo has been going on missions for 5 more years, they getting harder, and she improving. She was able to build so many more things. She built a ship. An amazing large sized ship. It still needed a few more things, but none the less it was flyable. It was an Consular-class space cruiser. She painted it a bright red and named it Conundrum.
She was majorly respected around the Temple. The younglings would sometimes call her Master Chi, each time she would correct them. She had passed all the trials except the Trial of Spirit.
She had passed the Trial of Flesh when saving Ash from poison.
Echo passed the Trail of Skill in a mission when she saved her master and herself from pack of Rancor's when her master was severely wounded.
She had passed the Trial of Courage when she jumped into a pit of Gundarks to save some friends.
She still needed the Trial of Spirit which she felt would come very soon. She could battle her master and nobody win, by a long shot anyway. Her lightsaber moves were more complex and graceful. Usually, her sister would learn something then teach it to Echo then Echo would make it her own and then make it better. Sometimes, though she would make her own.
She had just got back from a mission and she walked to her bed, she stepped on something.
" Ouch! Fodder!" Echo said. I sound like Ash now. How embarrassing.
She looked at what she stepped on. It looked like it was a transmitter. She turned it on. On came Aero. She shuddered.
" Friends, I have repented of my mistake. I want to turn back, the people here are evil. They only want bad. I beg of you, come and get me. I'm still at the Ag. Corps. I need just you to come down, Echo-." Aero started to say then it started to buzz and get blurry, It turned off.
Should I trust him. He did threaten to kill me. Yet, he did sound sincere.
At that moment Ash busted in.
" Now I will need a new door." Echo said smiling.
" Whats up? I felt your surprise." Ash said.
" Aero-" Echo started to say.
" What about that rancor butt?" Ash asked.
" He send me a message, it was about him turning and he wants me to come." Echo said shakily.
" Don't listen to him!" Ash said grabbing Echo's shoulder and shaking her.
" He sounded so sincere." Echo said quietly.
" I know, but.." Ash started to say.
" I'm going." Echo said firmly. " You and Broze and Juno and Kali are coming too."
" What?" Ash asked, surprised. " I can tell there is no stopping you." Ash said.
" We have to go tell Broze and everybody!" Echo said.
" Echo, its 2 in the morning, you will have to wait." Ash said.
" Oh, sorry. Ok." Echo said. " Goopta Mo Bassa!" Echo said quietly.
" Goopta Mo Bassa." Ash said back smiling.
Echo jumped in bed, but could barely sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment