Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - New Mission...Again!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 39 - New Mission...Again!

Chapter 39 - New Mission...Again!
The next day Ash held a meeting in her room about the message.
It appears that everybody got the same message.
"So we all got the same message?" Ash asked. Everyone nodded.
"And we all feel a need to act on through the Force?" she asked. Again everyone nodded.
"Very weird," she whispered to herself. She looked up to the others spread across her room. Everyone had grown up in the last couple of years. You could tell that Kali was less obsessed with fashion but no doubt still loved it. Juno and Nya looked a lot alike. Ash was tall and lanky, but muscular and had long pretty hair. Echo was the same as the same as Ash except maybe a more muscular build, she also always had her hair up. She couldn't believe how much she and her friends had grown up since they were younglings.
"Should we go?" Echo asked.
Everybody was quiet. Finally, Broze spoke up.
"I think we should, even if we get in trouble. I can almost hear this person inside my head saying how much they need us. As Jedi, it is our duty not to say no to a desperate cry for help."
Broze was right. They couldn't just let this person suffer. They had to do something. Yet, Echo wasn't sure. He had threatened to kill her.
"I have a bad feeling about this, but I'm in," Ash said.
Now that she agreed, so did Nya, Juno, and Kali. Only Echo hadn't answered. "What do you think?" Broze asked Echo.
"I'm not entirely sure. But I feel like it's the right thing to do." Echo said.
They all nodded.
" But, guys how in the galaxy do you plan to sneak past everybody?" Kali asked.
" I've been wondering the same thing." Echo said. They all looked to Ash and Broze.
" What are you looking at me for?" Broze asked. Ash grinned.
" I think I may have an idea." Ash said her grin getting wider
............................................................................................................
"I don't think this will work," Nya said uneasily.
"Yeah, how are we going to get around Temple security? It doesn't seem very easy," Juno replied.
"I agree with Juno on this one," Echo said. "The Temple has security day and night, 24/7."
"Easy. We just need to get the security code," Ash replied. She already had it all planned out in her head.
"From who?" Broze replied. "Nobody is just going to say, 'Hey, here's a top secret security code!"
Everybody smiled.
"Well, I have a plan…if people will just stop interrupted and listen!" Ash said. She calmed herself down and continued.
"First of all, I need Echo to hack into the security system and find the code. Do you think you can handle that?" Ash asked.
Echo looked at her like she was crazy. "What do you think?"
"Okay good. Everybody go pack your stuff and meet in the hangar bay at Echo's ship. Once we have the code we'll be able to fly out of here like a mynock."
Everybody left Echo's room, including Ash, and went back to their rooms. It wouldn't take Echo long to get the code.
Echo brought a bag full of clothes. She brought a small pack with essential needs. She has her lightsaber, a comlink, a medical kit and protein bars and energy drinks. She also brought a few mechanical supplies...just in case.
Then she ran down to the computers, one of Echo's favorite places. She ran to her favorite computer, the one that saved her butt when she was little. Well, actually saved Ash's butt. She had turned the computer on. It only took a few minutes to get hacked on. Now she just had to find the code. She went into the security files, she then got into the Codes. Ok, she just needed a code for getting in out of the Temple at late hours. She found codes for everything, it was so cool. Stay focused Echo, you can get other codes any other day. Focus. She found the code. It was-
257-9107-4445
She smiled. She got out her comlink.
" Ash, is everybody in the Hangar Bay at my ship?" Echo asked.
" Everybody is here but we are having trouble figuring what ship is your ship." Ash said.
Echo sighed. " Give the comlink to Broze." Echo said, knowing Broze loved to fly as well.
"Ok, which one is it?" Broze asked.
"To put it simple for you, the red one that says conundrum on the side!" Echo said.
Broze paused.
"That piece of fodder?" Broze asked, laughing.
"It may look that great but boy, it has it where it counts!" Echo said defensively.
"I'm just kidding, you didn't do too bad for an amateur." Broze said. Echo laughed.
Ash came on. " Who cares about your ship crap?? Let's go!" Ash says.
" I'm coming." Echo says. She turns the comlink off. She runs to her room and grabs her bags, over half of her lightsabers and heads out. In 10 minutes, she is in the Hangar Bay. She sees her ship, the Conundrum and smiles.
Once everybody gets in and comfortable she starts the ship. This will the first time she does much piloting in her ship.
" Uh, Echo what about the code? When are we going to use it?" Juno asked.
" You are just full of questions, I know how to do this...I think." Echo said.
After Echo got out of the Hangar Bay someone came over her speakers,
" Conundrum, I need to know your code." The person said.
" Uh, 257-9107-4445." Echo said hoping the code would work.
" It's not going to work." Kali said, negatively.
" Hey! It's me! Think positive!" Echo said, though not 100% positive herself.
" Conundrum, you are cleared. " The voice said.
" You see? I did ok." Echo said, proudly.
When they were out, Echo realized how late it was and turned on all front and rear lights.
" Nobody to scrunched up back there?" Echo called.
" Scrunched? This is one of the largest ships I have ever been!" Ash said back.
Echo smiled. Broze walked up.
" This think is the size of half the temple!" Broze said, amazed.
" It's not that big. When I first found it, it was put together, mostly. But, that was it. I had to get EVERYTHING!" Echo said, happy that somebody wanted to hear.
Ash and Nya walked up.
" Do you know where you are going?" Nya asked.
" If we end up in Tatooine-" Ash started to say.
" We will not, end up in Tatooine...hopefully." Echo said.
" So what is the planet again?" Broze asked walking up.
" Bandomeer." Echo said.
" Where in the galaxy is that?" Ash asked.
" It is in the Outer Rim, so it may be a while." Echo said.
They all got ready for a long ride.
" Alright, guys I'm calculating for hyperspeed." Echo said after a while.
" I don't know what that means, but ok!" Kali said. Flying was not one of her strong points.
" I'll make it simple for you, we are going to hit some buttons that will make us go faster." Echo said, making fun of Kali.
Everybody laughed.
" Oh, I think I get it." Kali said acting stupid.
Echo pressed the buttons and pulled the throttle and they were in hyperspace.
Echo went to check on the ship, while Broze was up front.
She went in the back room where all the mechanics are. She realized something was out of place. The Ion generator ring was not there. She looked all over, finally she found it, it was above the igniters. She put it back under them, where it was supposed to be.
" Coming out of Hyperspace!" Broze said.
" Ok, I will be there in a second." Echo called, checking everything again.
Then she felt the ship move.
" Uh, Echo why are they firing at us?" Broze yelled.
" What?' Echo asked running back to Broze.
She jumped in the pilot seat and he moved to the copilot seat.
They fired again and Echo just barley dodged it. The fired again and she flipped around and the bullet went under. She started to do all sorts of flips spins and jumps.
Juno, Nya, Ash and Juno ran up.
" It's no time for Astrobatics." Ash said.
" No they are firing at us!" Echo said doing dropping the ship so the bullet went above them.
" Why?" Juno asked.
" Why don't you just tell them you aren't enemies?" Nya asked.
" Then why we be there? They will ask." Ash asked.
" We can just tell them we need to pick up some Jedi." Juno suggested.
" Well, I'm kind of busy so why don't you tell them." Echo said dodging another bullet.
Then she got hit. They went down.
" Strap in!" Broze yelled.
They were going at the speed of light. Echo knew if they didn't slow down they would all be...dead.
She pulled the throttle up. She pulled with all her might and the ship started to go a little up.
" The landing might be a little bumpy!" Echo called.
The Conundrum started to go in Bandomeer's surface. Nobody was shooting at them now. Nobody could hit them.
Echo saw the ground and pulled harder and she saw a landing platform. They skidded all the way across. Finally, the Conundrum stopped. Everybody got out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment