Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - Trap!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 40 - Trap!!

Chapter 40 - Trap!!
Echo saw the ground and pulled harder and she saw a landing platform. They skidded all the way across. Finally, the Conundrum stopped. Everybody got out.
A group of men came out.
" What do you want?" A handsome man with jet black hair asked.
" Uh, we need to pick up some Jedi." Ash said.
" Oh, of course." The man said.
" Are you here for Aero?" A Mon Calamari said. " He told us about you coming."
" Yes, we are." Kali said looking at the man with black hair.
" Whoever piloted did an amazing job, one of the best I've seen." A sullustan said.
" Thank you." Echo said walking up. " I built the ship myself."
" Are you twins?" The mon Calamari asked.
" Yes we are." Echo and Ash said in unison.
" I do think it's time that we take you to Aero." The Sullustan said.
"I agree," Kali said following the man with jet black hair with a smile on her face.
Before Kali got far, Echo pulled her aside.
"Would you just focus on the mission for once?!" Echo asked.
"Sorry! He's just so cute!"
Echo sighed. Kali was obsessive when it came to guys and make-up.
They came to a big cave. The Mon Calamari and the Sullustan left without saying anything but, the guy with jet black hair smiled at Kali and left.
Then, Aero walked out. He looked different. He looked stronger.
" Greetings, Echo-" Aero started to say then his mouth dropped. " Uh..Er... I wasn't expecting all of you to come." Aero said.
" Well, you know. I can't go all by myself." Echo said smiling.
" Or are you just sorry you can't get her all to yourself?" Ash asked.
Everybody laughed, except Aero, he frowned.
" Ok, well the Council and are Masters are going to start worrying if we don't hurry." Nya said.
" I'm sorry." Aero says and turns on his lightsaber. Soon a group of Dark Jedi jump out of nowhere with red lightsabers ignited.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment