Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - Sweet Revenge...NOT!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 41 - Sweet Revenge...NOT!!

Chapter 41 - Sweet Revenge...NOT!!
" Aero? What's happening?" Echo asked walking back.
"Revenge. That's what happening. Revenge for what you did to me five years ago," he said talking to Echo.
"You got what was coming to ya," Echo replied.
"Ya you stupid piece of bantha fodder!" Ash replied.
Aero looked at Ash. "You still have a dirty mouth don't you? How nice."
"How could you betray us like this again?" Broze said. "Dude, snap out of it!"
"Well, I only meant to betray one of you at a time, but since you're all here, there's no sense in not doing it at the same time," Aero said.
Another group of dark jedi came up behind them and surrounded them. They were cornered. Echo had no idea how they were going to escape this.
Everyone ignited their lightsaber. There was a rainbow of colors shining in a row.
"Your outnumbered!" Echo yelled.
Aero laughed. "Are you sure about that?" he turned around and looked at his minions. They were laughing too. In that split second that he turned around, Ash and Echo attacked him. He barely had enough time to turn around and block their blow.
"I will not fall for that stupid trick again," he said.
"Bet cha 10 creds you will!" Ash said and backed away and attacked him low. Echo attack high and Aero had to jump back to avoid the slashes.
Echo heard her friends defending themselves in the background. She sneaked a look back and saw at least 5 dark Jedi on the ground with lightsaber scorches on their bodies. Apparently they weren't well trained. But Aero was more of a challenge. He attacked with great speed, and it was hard to dodge his attacks, but Echo managed.
She saw Ash out of the corner of her eyes trying to sneak away from the fight. They were in a dark room so it was easy to sneak around.
It's okay. I have a plan, she heard Ash's thoughts in her head.
Good, cause I have a Plan B, Echo replied.
Echo kept battling Aero while Ash went out with her plan. Aero attacked from the side and Echo slipped aside and counter-attacked. He caught her attack with the tip of his lightsaber and tried to Force push her back. Echo caught the attack and tried to Force push him back as well. They were in a Force lock. Echo pushed harder and Aero went flying to the other side of the room. She walked closer to him.
"It seems like every time we battle you always end up against a wall," Echo said.
She looked over to her sister. She had her hand in an imaginary blaster against a mans head.
Don't worry, it's not what you think, Ash said to Echo.
The man turned around and laughed. Ash started to smile and laugh with him, then she brought up her foot and kicked him in the face.
Echo smiled. Then she turned and Aero had his hand raised. Then blue electric volts came out of his hands. Echo started to scream. She screamed and tried to grab her lightsaber but Aero wouldn't stop. She fell to her knees in pain. She cried.
Echo, are you alright? Get up! Ash pleaded through the force.
All of sudden, Nya jumped into the lightning and relieved Echo from it. Echo could feel her hair sizzling.
She turned towards Nya and watched as she screamed. Everyone else was too busy with the Dark Jedi to help her. Echo tried to get up, but failed. Her whole body was on fire. She couldn't get up no matter how hard she tried.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment