Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Man-Slayer...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 42 - Man-Slayer...

Chapter 42 - Man-Slayer...
Suddenly, a dark jedi that was battling Kali force pushed her into the wall and jumped over to Nya. He came up and stabbed her through the shoulder. Echo screamed. She tried to give her friend strength through the Force, but it was no use. The blade had pierced her heart. There was no saving her. Echo felt her friend wink out of existence in the Force. She began to cry and what was worse was that she couldn't move and Aero was coming for her. She cried out to Ash in the Force, but instead Juno came to her rescue.
She came flying through the air and blocked his attack aimed at Echo.
"You're not taking any more Jedi lives today," Juno said. She pushed his lightsaber up and aimed at his head. he blocked it, and then he went flying.
Ash and Broze stood at the other side of the room with their arms stretched out towards Aero. All the dark jedi behind them were either unconscious or dead.
Aero went flying into the darkness. They heard him hit the wall inside the cave. Then Ash aimed her hand and fired. Echo heard rocks in the background come down, probably on top of Aero.
Ash ran over to Echo and pulled her to her feet.
"Are you okay?" she asked.
" Yeah, I'm not dead. Just slightly fried and baked til' golden brown." Echo said.
They walked over to where Nya laid. Juno was already hovering over her with tears in her eyes. Kali was with her too.
"I let her die, " Juno said. "She had become my closest friend in the past few years, and I just let her die."
"It's not your fault. If you're going to blame anybody, blame Aero," Kali said hugging her.
"Not that I don't feel extremely bad for Nya, but we need to get out of here. Aero isn't dead. He'll be back," Ash said. "Broze, can you carry Nya back to the ship?"
"Sure, if you'll show me where she is. Now that she's dead, I can't sense where she is."
Kali pulled him over to where Nya was and he picked her up. They all hurried back to the ship and got on board. Broze laid Nya in the Med Bay of the ship and everyone else got in their seats to prepare to lift off. Echo got in the captains seat and started to get the ship running, but before she walked back to the mechanic's room. Or that's what she called it. She screamed. All of the wires were pulled, the Radiator Panel Wing was nowhere to be seen and the Deflector Shield Generator was dismantled. They were going nowhere.
She ran into the cockpit where everyone else was.
"Guys, we have a major problem!" she said.
" What?" Ash asked.
" The ship was sabotaged!" Echo practically screamed.
"How do you know?" Kali asked.
" The radiator panel wing is gone and-" Echo started.
" No need for boring technical terms, we believe you." Ash said.
" We can't go anywhere without that, what else is gone and messed up?" Broze asked.
Echo took Broze to the back.
" Even, the deflector shield is gone." Echo said shaking her head.
" Not good. What are we going to do?" Broze asked.
" Do you think they have parts here?" Echo asked.
" I don't think so, they may have some. Why don't we just get a new ship?" Broze said.
Echo was not giving her ship up. " What? Are you crazy? Do you know who you are talking to?" Echo screamed.
" Somehow, I just knew you would say that-" Broze started to say, then Echo felt a disturbance in the Force. The ship was going to blow. Broze must have felt it too.
They nodded.
" EVERYBODY, OUT!!" Broze screamed.
" The ship is going to blow!" Echo yelled and she and Broze ran out.
Juno started to grab Nya's body, but Echo stopped her.
"There's no time. We have to get out of here now," Echo said and pulled Juno out of the ship.
Once everybody got ten steps away from the ship it blew into oblivion pieces.
" NOOO!" Echo screamed. She ran to the ship. There was nothing but scrap metal of what had taken her years to build. She felt tears come to her eyes. Aero is really pushing it. Echo thought.
Ash ran up. " It's just a ship. No need to worry, we can buy another one." Ash said as if it was no big deal.
" Just a ship? That took me YEARS to build!" Echo said yelling at her sister. Ash's mouth dropped.
" Anger..." Ash mumbled.
I'm going to slap her, if she doesn't shut up! Echo thought angrily.
" Echo, you can build yourself another ship, and Ash you knew it was important to her." Kali said.
" Yeah, just be glad everybody is ok." Juno said. They all nodded.
" What are we going to do now?" Ash asked.
" I don't know, maybe we can work on getting a new ship, maybe the local's will let us borrow one." Echo suggested.
" I doubt they will let us, but we might as well try to find someone." Juno said.
They looked around and saw a large group of caves nearby.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment