Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - Finding A ship...Trap, Again!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 43 - Finding A ship...Trap, Again!!

Chapter 43 - Finding A ship...Trap, Again!!
Hey! Look, there are some caves over there!" Kali said. " They are very tacky though."
" Well, let's go." Broze said. " Maybe they won't try kill us, like the first guys we met."
They all smiled. They were all thinking the same thing though. Hopefully, it won't be another trap.
Ash and Juno took the lead. Echo and Broze looked around trying to make sure no one is following them, because if Aero and his group knew were the ship was they could certainly find them. They arrived at the cave grouping in a matter of minutes, the first few appeared to be empty so they walked back farther and one had lights inside .
" Ok, guys it appears like one is being used." Ash said and they walked towards it. There were no doors of any type so they just walked in. A woman was sitting on a rocking chair.
" Oh, greetings. May I help you?" The woman said. She was blonde and appeared to be in her mid-twenties.
" Greetings, our ship has been...damaged. Would you perhaps know anyone who would have one for us to lend?" Echo asked.
" I think so," The lady said then saw their lightsabers and she started to shake. " Well, actually I think my husband may be of more help to you." The woman said, who began to drip sweat. " David!" She called.
A man walked in. He had brown hair and was very tall and skinny.
" Yes, honey?" He said then looked to the group of people then their lightsabers. " Oh, hi. I'm David and this is my wife Breia. What can I help you with?" He asked them.
" We need a ship." Ash plainly said.
" I think I may be of help to you." David said. " Follow me. Breia, I'll be back in less than 2 hours." He said talking to his wife. She nodded and ran inside.
" I'm sorry about my wife, she gets a little scared when people have lightswords. As you may guess, we don't have visitors often." David said pointing to Broze's lightsaber.
They went back behind the house and followed a dirt path, in about 20 minutes they had reached a very large ocean. They split and went into small paddle boats.
David and Kali and Juno in one, and Broze, Echo and Ash in another.
David took the lead. They paddled until they saw a large group of mountains.
That's weird. Why would there be a ship by mountains, it looks inhabited. Maybe David shouldn't be trusted. I'll have to watch him. Echo thought. Ash must have sensed it too, because she looked at Echo and nodded. Broze nodded as well.
They all pulled to the side and got out of the boats, and David took them to the mountains. Then they just stood by a mountain, doing nothing.
" David, what are we doing?" Kali asked.
" I'm leaving, I don't want to get killed." David said and ran off.
" Oh, no. Not again!" Echo said.
" Fodder!" Ash yelled.
Then a group of 10 Dark Jedi ran up to them.
Echo ran up to a Kaleesh and they started to battle. She started with a flurry of attacks some low some high, he dodged them. Then she forced him into the side of the mountain. Echo ran towards the Kaleesh and took the head of her lightsaber and hit in the head, he went into unconsciousness.
She saw Ash cut a male Meerian arm off. He screamed and fell of the side of the mountain. Echo ran up to the top of the mountain which took her 10 minutes. Kali was already and up and battling an Mon Calamari. They were in a Force Lock and then Kali kicked them in the gut and they went off the side of the mountain. More and more Dark Jedi came, though.
Echo got in a battle with an Meerian and she was having a bit of trouble then somebody or something grabbed his leg from the side of the mountain and he went flying off. She looked down and saw Ash sitting on an ledge.
" Thanks." Echo said.
" Anytime." Then they went back to back, they were much better that way.
" I have an idea!" They said at the same time.
There were 2 dark Jedi coming at them from each side.
"You ready sis?" Ash asked.
"Ready," Echo agreed. They both aim and fired. The dark Jedi's lightsabers blew up in from of them. They were so startled that they both flew off the side of the cliff.
"Good teamwork!" Echo said. "We should do that more often."
There were only two dark jedi left and they were battling Juno and Broze down below. Echo and Ash both jumped off their ledge and landed on the dark Jedi's backs hard. The landed right in front of Juno and Broze.
"What do you say?" Ash said tauntingly.
"Ughhh...Thank you for saving our skins!" Broze said.
Echo looked down. Kali was hanging on the side of the mountain on a tree branch.
"Are you okay?" Echo yelled down to her.
"Of course I'm not you idiot! Have you seen my clothes lately?" Kali yelled back.
Echo used the Force to bring Kali up the side of the mountain. When she got up, she brushed off her clothes and straightened them out.
"Thank you," she said. "Now, can we leave this place now!?" Kali screamed.
" Yeah, sure...if we had somewhere to go!" Ash said.
" Well, let's just get away from here!" Juno yelled! They all agreed. They ran until they hit the water. The paddle boats were gone!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment