Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Where are you??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 44 - Where are you??

Chapter 44 - Where are you??
" Would you like to go for a swim?" Echo asked everybody.
They all shrugged except Kali.
" What? Swimming? In that? There may be sea monsters in there! Or worse, my hair could all naughty!" Kali yelled.
Juno snuck behind her and pushed her in the water.
" My hair!" Kali screamed, as she went in the water. She came up with a frown.
Echo jumped in the air and dived in. Ash did the same. Echo loved to swim, so she would lead.
Broze walked in. Juno jumped up in the air and did a cannonball down.
" It's cold!" Juno screamed.
" I don't like swimming!" Ash said.
" If you don't shut up, I will shut you up myself!" Echo said, and everybody stopped complaining.
They kept swimming for an hour.
" Can we stop now?" Kali asked.
" We are almost there." Echo said, in a few minutes they reached where they started earlier.
" LAND!" Kali screamed.
" Finally!" Broze said.
They found the dirt path that they walked on earlier, and they walked and walked. They were soaking wet and had cuts and bruises all over their bodies. Juno was still extremely upset about leaving Nya to her complete doom, but they didn't have much choice at the time. Echo stopped and turned around to face Juno.
"Juno, I'm so sorry about Nya," she said. "I'm so sorry I made us come here. It's all my fault."
Juno looked at her with sad eyes. "It wasn't your fault. We were all fooled. I can accept her death, and blame it on Aero." Juno said this with a hint of revenge in her voice.
"He will pay for this. I promise you." Echo said.
What is up with you? She heard Ash said inside her head.
Nothing. I'm fine. Echo replied.
"Okay, let's get going guys. We don't want to get into any more trouble," Echo said to everyone.
They continued walking on and on. Eventually, they ran out of mountain and it turned into desert. There was nothing around. It seemed like they walked for days before they reached civilization. Once they reached a mining colony, Kali collapsed.
Juno was immediately at her side. "What's wrong?" she asked.
"I can't go on. I need water...or something, and...a pedicure," Kali said.
Everybody laughed. Even in times of trouble, Kali was still worried about her looks. It was quite amusing.
A group of colonists came up and helped Kali up.
"Don't worry. We will take care of her. We will take her to the Med Center," a female human with bright red hair said. "You don't have anything to worry about."
"I wish you wouldn't say that," Ash replied.
They followed the girl and her helpers that carried Kali to the Med Center. She was given some refreshments and some time to sleep. In 2 hours, she felt a lot better. Kali was a healer, and quite good at it. She must have used that time to help heal herself.
"Thank you so much," Echo thanked the woman. "You have no idea what we've been through today. We've been ambushed twice, once in a cave and once on a cliff. Then we had to swim for an hour through across the ocean to get here. This means a lot to us that someone is actually helping us."
"Oh, you're very welcome indeed. I'm glad to help anybody I can. My name is Kya. I've worked here for about 10 years now. I know this place like the back of my hand. If you ever need any help, just let me know."
"Thank you Kya," Ash said. "As a matter of fact, we do need something. Our ship was blown up. Do you happen to know we're we can buy another one? Or if you know where an extra one is that would be fine too."
"I'm sorry, but I can't help you there. But I can get in contact with someone that might. If you like, I can get you a couple of apartments to stay the night in," Kya said.
"That would be WONDERFUL!" Broze said.
Kya laughed and took them to the apartments. The girls took one room and Broze got a room all to himself. Juno and Kali went to sleep immediately, but Echo and Ash couldn't go to sleep. Something in the Force was unsettling them. Something bad was coming for them.
"What do you think it is?" Echo asked Ash while they were trying to get to sleep.
"It's Aero. There's no doubt about it," Ash replied.
"I just don't understand why he hates us so much," Echo said. "We where nothing but nice to him, and he turns on us just like that."
"Some people just want power. They can't control themselves," Ash replied.
Echo turned over to face Ash.
"If we don't get away from here, I want you to know that your my sister and I love you," Echo said, tears coming down her eyes.
"I love you too sis," Ash replied. "Now try to get some rest. I'm going to go see if there's anything to eat around this place."
Ash got up and left the apartment. Echo tried to sleep, but something was still bugging her. She couldn't get it out of her head. When she finally did go to sleep, she had nightmares over and over. One about Ash getting killed and Echo taking revenge on Aero. One about herself getting killed trying to save Ash, and one about all of them dying in a brilliant blast.
She woke up with sweat pouring down her face, but it wasn't the nightmares that woke her up. Ash was in trouble. She woke the others up and told them what was going on.
"Where did she go anyway?" Juno asked.
"To see if there was anything to eat," Echo replied.
"That's stupid! She could've got herself killed!" Juno said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment