Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - Jedi...Knight??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 46 - Jedi...Knight??

Chapter 46 - Jedi...Knight??
Broze with the Force behind them.
"So how did you come by this ship?" Echo asked.
"Well, I ran into this person that said he could sell me a ship. He took me too it, and it didn't look half bad to me, and the price was good, so I got it. It's a YG-4210 light freighter," Ash said.
"You really don't know anything about ships do you? You bought a piece of junk!" Echo said.
"Well, this piece of junk looked like it was in good condition! Anyway, after I paid the guy he ran off. I opened the ship's back hatch to look inside, and Aero and Kya stood there waiting for me. It was another trap. Anyway, that crazy psycho apprentice of his kept shooting at me and I had to run for my life the entire time because she was really fast and I knew I couldn't probably take both of them at the same time."
"Very interesting story," Echo said. "Let's just hope that this ship isn't as bad as I think it's going to be."
It took them 30 minutes to get to the hangar bay. It was pretty easy for Echo to pick out the piece of junk YG-4210. It didn't look like much on the inside, but when they got inside and Echo started to look at it inside, she was amazed. She ran to Ash and slid and to a halt.
"How much did you say you paid for this ship?" Echo asked, waiting for an answer.
"Uh, 9,000," Ash said.
Echo's mouth dropped. "Do you even know the deal you got!? You can't buy anything for that, let alone this type of ship! This ship has a class 0.5 hyperdrive, a Torplex deflector shield generator, 2 Girodyne SRB42 sublight engines, and so many other awesome things!!!"
Echo ran up and hugged her sister.
"Uh…you're welcome," Ash said, a little scared.
"Well then is it's so good, why don't you get us out of here while I got rub some bacta salve on these wounds," Ash said pointing at her scars.
"Oh don't worry, with this ship we'll be back to Coruscant in a flash," Echo said and ran to the cockpit. She got it up and running in no time and set a course to Coruscant. It would take maybe about 2 hours to get there with this ship. She loved it so much.
She then went into the back and started to tinker with the engines and tighten some loose screws. She really owed her sister now.
They go to Coruscant in a matter of no time and Echo actually wished it had taken a little longer. She still had no idea what she was going to tell her master, let alone Nya's master. They were allowed to dock in the Temple hangar-bay, and before they even landed, Echo left her masters displeasure in the Force. He was nearby.
She opened the back hatch and Rahm, Cin, and about half the Council stood waiting for them.
"Would you like to explain where you've been?" Rahm asked her.
"Uh…we needed a vacation," Echo said, trying to stall. She hoped Ash didn't come out so the Council wouldn't see her wounds.
Sure enough she did.
She walked right up to Echo and patted her on the back.
"What cha' talkin about?" she asked. The she looked at the masters. "Oh."
"What did you think you were doing?!" Cin yelled at them. "You didn't tell anyone where you went and you disobeyed Temple rules. You are in serious trouble. And just look at you! It looks like you just fought a Sith!"
"Master, it wasn't a Sith, it was a Dark Jedi and his apprentice," Ash said. No matter how serious the situation was, she still always had a sense of humor.
"Dark Jedi?" Mace Windu stepped forwarded and asked.
"It's a long story," Echo said. "I think we need to our wounded help first, and then we'll explain to you what happened. Also, I need to talk to Nya Jintou's master."
Everybody got a chance to explain their story to the council. Echo was first considering she was the least injured and not half-paralyzed. It took her a long time to explain what happened. She also included the part where she wanted to kill Aero, but realized her wrong and didn't. The Council was actually impressed.
"What you did was extremely reckless, but also very brave. As Jedi, we cannot ignore a direct cry for help, but yet you should have told someone about this first and we would have decided if it was the right thing to go or not," Mace Windu said.
"I understand Master," Echo said. She felt embarrassed.
"Heard we have of your struggle against Aero. The trial sent by the Force you have passed. For you, the Trial of the Spirit it was. Ready to become a Jedi Knight you are," Yoda said.
Echo's heart was caught in her throat. She couldn't say anything. Her recklessness had just got her promoted to Jedi Knight.
"This evening you are to meet us in the Hall of Knighthood for the ceremony. Do not be late, or we might have to demote you to youngling," Mace Windu said jokingly.
"Thank you masters!" Echo said. She bowed respectfully and went out of the Council Chambers. She ran straight to her room. She didn't stop to tell anyone. She just wanted to get to her room and jump on her bed and celebrate…and find a really cute outfit for tonight.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment