Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - P-A-R-T-Y

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 47 - P-A-R-T-Y

Chapter 47 - P-A-R-T-Y
She was at the Hall of Knighthood 10 minutes before she was suppose to be. She had her hair up in a loose-bun with her padawan braid showing. She sensed someone behind, and she turned around and it was Ash.
"What are you—"Echo started to say, but then sensed Ash's thoughts and smiled. Ash's courage and wisdom had just helped her pass the Trials. She was becoming a Knight too. Echo ran up and hugged her sister.
"This is so awesome," Ash said. 'Probably one of the happiest moments of my life…until I get to be on the Council."
Echo laughed. Ash still had cuts and bruises all over, but the bad stuff was starting to heal already. She must have been really working on those healing lessons.
Then, the Hall door opened and they both stepped in. The Council was waiting for them. They walked into the center of the room and knelt. The Council stood in front of them, along with their masters.
"We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed," Yoda said.
"Step forward, Padawans Ash Chi and Echo Chi, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi Knight of the Republic," Mace Windu stepped forward and send. In one swift motion, he cut off both Echo and Ash's padawan braids. Both Echo and Ash stood up.
"Step forward, Padawans Ash Chi and Echo Chi, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi Knight of the Republic," Mace Windu stepped forward and said, in one swift motion cut of their padawan braids.
Echo and Ash ran out.
As soon as she walked out the door, Rahm ran up and grabbed Echo's shoulder.
" Congratulations, this day came faster than expected." Rahm said.
" It was all thanks to your teachings." Echo said, and Kota just shrugged.
" This day is about you, not me. We will discuss how amazing I am later." Rahm said.
Echo laughed. She ran up and hugged him. He smiled and she bowed and ran off.
Echo ran to her quarters, she wanted to dwell on her past. First, she wanted to check on somebody. Well, somebody's thoughts. Ash.
I am a Jedi Knight! This is the happiest day of my life. This is so awesome! Hey! Echo, why must you always be reading my thoughts? Ash asked Echo.
Just making sure you don't do anything stupid, of course. Anyway, this amazing isn't it? Echo replied.
YEAH! Can I come over? Ash asked, then Echo heard a knocking on her door. She opened it and there was Ash.
" So much for asking." Echo said as Ash walked in.
" I asked, I just didn't wait for a response!" Ash said and they laughed.
" Patience!" Echo said, who had good patience.
" You patience people! Why wait, when you can just do things at that time?" Ash said throwing her hands in the air.
" For one, you can't always just do it at that time so when you wait you need patience. Two, if you don't use patience and just do it, you could get yourself killed!" Echo said.
" Whatever." Ash said, sighing.
" Well, I'm going to meditate on my past so..." Echo said quietly.
" What? On the day you become a Knight? We have go to celebrate!" Ash said dragging her out of the room.
Finally, they arrived at the Mess Hall, where a big group of people were having a party! Echo talked to almost everybody in the room then she kept thinking-
Where is Hiro? I really want to talk to her, I have not seen her since we were younger. We used to be so close.
Then she looked around and saw a Zabrak, and realized it was Hiro! She looked different then most Zabraks because she didn't have face tattoos and her hair covered up most of her horns. Echo ran to her and embraced her old friend.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment