Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - Old Friends...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 48 - Old Friends...

Chapter 48 - Old Friends...
" It's so good to see you Hiro!" Echo said joyfully.
" It's good to see you too, Echo! I have missed you! I have been trying to find you, then I heard you had became a Knight so I made this party!" Hiro said.
" That was very kind of you! What have you been up too?" Echo asked.
" Nothing, just hoping I can become a Knight soon. I've completed the trials, but somehow I was delayed." Hiro said shaking her head.
" That's weird, it will come soon! With your ability, I don't think I could ever beat you!" Echo said seriously but smiling.
" I don't know about that but...We can try it out!" Hiro said.
Echo wasn't going to give up chance to fight with someone besides, Ash. That would be a challenge, anyway.
Echo nodded and they ran to their favorite battling spot. The West Gardens. There were so many obstacles and jumps.
After 4 hours of incredibly hard battling, nobody won. Echo was dripping, from all her blocks, Hiro was breathing heavily. They were a mess, but it was totally worth it!
They had decided when it came to hardcore lightsaber skills, Echo was the one. When you're in a force lock, Hiro has it no problem. It was amazing.
" Wow, I never knew you were that good!" Echo said getting sweat off her face.
" Me neither, you might get to my level one day." Hiro said and they both laughed.
" Yeah, maybe." Echo said,
" Well, I better go!" Hiro said bowing and running off. Echo smiled and went to her quarters.
_________________________________________________________________

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment