Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - Hiro...becoming a Knight!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 49 - Hiro...becoming a Knight!!

Chapter 49 - Hiro...becoming a Knight!!
A Few weeks later
She deserves to be a Knight, as much me. Maybe more. Echo thought. I have an Idea!
She ran to the council chambers, and saw Mace and Yoda sitting meditating. As soon as she walked in they opened their eyes.
" Oops, I guess I can come another time." Echo said apologizing.
" You may come in." Mace Windu said.
" If feel that your subject needs to be recognized, then come in you may." Yoda said nodding. Echo smiled and walked towards them.
" Now Echo, what do you need?" Mace Windu asked.
" I feel that somebody needs to become a Jedi Knight." Echo said softly.
" Choose our own Knights we do." Yoda said, but Mace Windu looked at Echo closely.
" Hold on, Who is it, that you believe should become a Knight?" Mace Windu asked.
" Hiro Xa." Echo said, hoping this was going to go somewhere.
" I feared you would say that, after she completed her trials, her master needed her for one more mission. We let them go, then her Knighting ceremony never happened." Mace said.
" I see, so she is to become a Jedi Knight?" Echo asked happily.
" Yes, yes she is." Yoda said.
" Go and get her, then you know where to take her." Mace Windu said...with a smile.
YES!! I'm getting two things accomplished!! One, making Mace Windu smile, and making Hiro a Jedi Knight! Echo thought. Killing two Sith with one lightsaber,
Echo laughed at the saying. Echo would never kill two sith with one lightsaber. She could kill two sith maybe, but she would probably have a different lightsaber, give each lightsaber a shot.
She knocked on Hiro's door, which quickly opened.
" Hey, Echo! What's up?" Hiro said smiling.
" Oh, nothing. I just have a little surprise for you." Echo said then put a wrap on her eyes. " Do you need me to hold your hand?" Echo asked.
" What surprise? What in the name of the force are you talking about?" Hiro asked, confused.
" Nothing, do you need help or not?" Echo asked trying not to tell.
" No, I'm fine. I wish you would just tell me." Hiro grumbled. Echo just smiled to herself. As, they began to walk Hiro smiled.
" I feel like Broze, this is kinda cool." Hiro said.
" Just follow me." Echo said laughing, as Hiro almost ran into a youngling.
They walked into the Knighting chambers and Echo stopped in her tracks as all the memories flooded back, although it wasn't too long ago, she too had become a Jedi Knight, she felt like she had been a Knight all her life. That probably just means she was ready. So is Hiro.
" Welcome," Mace Windu said. Hiro unwrapped her blindfold and her mouth dropped. "Jedi Knight, Hiro!"
" WHAT THE-? HOLY FORCE! OH MY LIGHTSABERS!" Hiro screams, then runs to Echo and grabs her and lifts her in the air.
" Ok, have you been working out with Ash?" Echo says, as Hiro puts her down.
Hiro laughs and Mace Windu sits down.
" Well we better get settled." Mace Windu said.
" Well I better leave," Echo says turning around.
" No, I demand she stays!" Hiro says, Echo trys to her stop her from saying anymore. But, she doesn't stop. " She arranged this whole thing, I want her by my master." Hiro says firmly.
Mace Windu just stares at her then nods." Go stand by, Agen Kolar." Echo nods as the ceremony begins, then she smiles as Mace Windu says-
"Step forward, Padawan Hiro Zuu, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi Knight of the Republic," Mace Windu stepped forward and said. In one swift motion, he cut off her padawan braid.
Hiro beamed, Echo saw tears come to her and her master's eyes. Echo remembered everybody's faces when she had became a Knight, they were all the same. They all bowed and left.
" I owe you big!" Hiro said as soon as they walked out the door.
" I didn't do anything, you had completed the trials, I merely just stood back and watched it unfold." Echo said wanting it to be Hiro's day.
" You are too modest!" Hiro said.
" Whatever, I didn't want you to have a large party, I wanted something special." Echo said taking Hiro the Echo's room. When they walked in Hiro squealed.
" Your room is clean!" Hiro screamed. It was. All of Echo's mechanic supplies were put in her shelves or stuffed in the closet. Mostly stuffed in the closet.
" Well, instead of having a big party we can have tea and meditate and make a force meld." Echo said.
" I thought force meld's were only for battle." Hiro said.
" They are meant to improve battle by of having everybody's thoughts together, and we can think of idea's for future battles." Echo said. Hiro nodded, understanding.
" This is way better than a party! Thank you, so much!" Hiro said getting excited.
" The party they had for me, was awesome but, cramped!" Echo said.
" Amen to that! Now, let's get settled." Hiro said sitting down.
Echo opened her mind, and grew a strong force wave then invited Hiro to it. They were able to sense each other's thoughts, at first Hiro was only thinking about her animals. Get back on subject! Echo thought, and Hiro sensed it and changed her thought. Echo dwelled on her last battle with Aero, what she could have done better. She realized that she could have tripped Aero in his flurry of attacks. Hiro was thinking in her last battle she could have done a barrel roll to reach the target easier and faster.
Echo then thought of an idea- she could mix a Sai and a Jung ma and have a defensive and offensive move. She would block an attack at the feet ( by jumping in the air) then do a spin for power and gain the lead if ever in an odd position like when she was with Aero when he went high and low.
Hiro obviously sensed Echo's thoughts and then Echo felt her happiness then, Echo felt something, Hiro was coming up with an idea. When opponent flying in the air at you, instead of using complicated spin, you could use the lightsaber throw.
These were all just simple mixes of other moves, but they were helpful for battles. They didn't come up with much but had fun. They opened their eyes and finished their tea.
" Thank you, Echo. This was so much fun, to share our simple battle thoughts." Hiro said smiling brightly.
" Anytime, I think if you just mix normal ideas you can improve." Echo thought then felt something buzz, her comlink.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment