Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - Another Mission...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 50 - Another Mission...

Chapter 50 - Another Mission...
" Echo here." She said into the comlink.
" Greetings. You, Hiro, Kali are needed for a mission." Mace Windu replied back.
" Of course, do you need me to fetch Kali, because I have Hiro here." Echo asked.
" Thank you, meet us at the Council Chambers as soon as possible." Mace Windu said and the comlink clicked off. She smiled.
" Ready for some fun?" Echo asked smiling wider.
" Always." Came Hiro's reply.
They walked to Kali's quarters quickly. They knocked and she immediately let them in. When they saw her, she was putting her hair up in a quick but cute ponytail.
" What do you guys need?" Kali asked, smiling.
" We are in a mission together, we are to meet at the Chambers." Echo said.
" Quickly." Hiro added.
" Fun, fun. I'm in!" Kali said running out the door. They all made it to the chambers in about 5 minutes.
As soon as they walked in, Mace began to speak.
" Greetings, this needs to be fast. It is urgent. There has been a number of lightning strikes and other natural disasters in Ansion. The few who live there, got in touch with us and so we sent one person down, figuring it was going to be a small job." Mace Windu said. " Now, we can't get in touch with him, he may be dead."
" Got it, got it." Echo said nodding, then she stopped and looked at Mace Windu.
" But, who was person you sent?" Hiro asked.
" Jedi Knight...Broze." Mace Windu said.
Echo and Kali and Hiro's mouth dropped, they hadn't known Broze had become a Jedi Knight.
" Why would you send just him? You rarely ever send just one person." Hiro said, confused.
" We thought it would be a small job, maybe nothing..." Mace Windu said.
" You sent a man alone? In a planet that has natural disasters every 4 hours?" Kali almost screamed.
Mace gave her a stern look and Kali nodded and didn't say anything.
" Broze wanted to go by himself, didn't he?" Echo asked, thinking back on her friends memories.
" That was another reason." Mace said.
Everybody nodded, they needed to hurry.
" Well, we better be going," Kali said.
" May the Force be with you." Mace Windu said.
They all nodded bowed and silently walked out.
" Ok, well we better get our stuff." Kali said and they departed,
Echo suddenly felt bad, she had not gotten in touch with Broze for a while and he had become a Knight and left on a mission without me knowing,
It could not have been too long ago for him to become a Jedi Knight, So, how could I have not known? Why didn't he tell me? Echo thought. He has been there for me...so I'm going to be there for him...but what if it's too late? The boy who got her and Ash together and also he was a...friend. Echo thought sadly, then she felt somebody come in her, it was Ash.
What's wrong? Ash asked.
Nothing, I don't want to talk about it, I have to go. Echo said which, really was a lame excuse because she could talk to Ash even if she was walking, almost if she was talking. Nobody could even know.
You bet it is a lame excuse, now tell me you nerf-herder. Ash commented.
NO! Echo said sternly and packed up the last of her things. Echo felt Ash's surprise and Echo didn't care. Is that the Dark Side? No, it can't be. Not telling somebody personal things has nothing to do with being good or bad. Echo thought and shut the door as she walked out.
Kali and Hiro were already waiting at her ship. Which was the YG-4210 that Ash had got her, she named it Ash Fighter, for her sister.
" What took you so long?" Kali asked. " It's usually me who takes that long!" Kali said and everybody laughed.
" Nothing, just caught up in thoughts." Echo thought,
Hiro nodded in understanding, she was a friend of Broze as well, he was a brother to them.
" Echo, you know Broze. He probably just got lost." Hiro said. Echo tried to smile but she couldn't knowing that it may not be the case.
The 3 girls walked on board and Echo got the ship started in no time, she had got the ship fully repaired and now it didn't look like crap on the outside or the inside.
" Uh, Echo, your comlink has been buzzing for the past 10 minutes straight." Hiro said.
" It's Ash, I don't want to talk to her right now." Echo said as they flew out of the Hangar Bay.
" Oooh, sister fight." Hiro said smiling. Echo gave her a stern look and she became quiet.
" Well, can you shut it up?" Kali asked. Echo smiled.
Echo lifted it in the air, crunched her hand in an fist formation and it blasted into a few pieces, like a small explosion.
" Thank you." Kali said and went to the back to practice her lightsaber skills.
Hiro of course, brought a few animals and was training with them.
" Hey, Hiro! Have you ever heard of Ansion?" Echo called behind her.
Hiro ran up. " Uh, I don't believe so." Hiro said trying to think back.
" Well, they have LOTS of animals!" Echo said trying to lighten spirits.
" They do! Well, maybe I could be of help!" Hiro said getting excited.
Echo went to hyperspeed quietly since really none of them cared about ships. Hiro did, sort of but she was more focused on her animals. Broze did. Echo shook away Broze for now. She sat in Hyperspeed saying nothing, trying to block out Ash's constant calls for about 15 minutes.
" We will be landing in 5 minutes!" Echo said coming out of hyperspeed.
" That was shorter than I expected." Kali said walking up.
" It's just in the mid-rim." Echo said shrugging.
She quickly looked for a landing platform, which there was none.
" This may get bumpy!" Echo said.
" That isn't the first time I've heard that." Kali mumbled.
They started to plummet slowly then increasing speed. She pulled the throttle and the ship eased up. It got a little bumpy, but thanks to her pilot skills it was a little better than expected. They landed in a large plain.
They all stepped out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment