Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 51 - Meeting a small friend...and danger!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 51 - Meeting a small friend...and danger!!

Chapter 51 - Meeting a small friend...and danger!!
So, where do we go?" Kali asked.
" Mace didn't exactly say so we better just look for a small village or something." Echo said.
" Then, we can go from there." Hiro said finishing Echo's sentence.
They all looked around for signs of civilization. Then Kali saw something.
" Look lights!" Kali said. " We can follow them to wherever they lead."
Echo nodded and followed Kali.
The grass was up to their knees. Then she saw the grass move. Then it got closer. It had six legs and red eyes and striped skin. Very, very small though.
Hiro smiled and closed her eyes and put her hand out, and the animals fiery red eyes turned soft. It came up and put its head in her hands. Hiro picked it up.
" Wow." Echo said shaking her head.
" What is it?" Kali asked.
" I believe it is a baby Shanh. Beware though, they are super dangerous, so if you see one, don't do what I just did. I only did this because it's a baby." Hiro said scratching the animal's chin.
" You can 'adopt' the animal later, let's go!" Kali said.
Echo took the lead to the village, she followed the lights. When they got closer, Echo realized something. This wasn't a village.
" Uh, guys..." Echo began to say.
" What?" Hiro asked.
" This is no village." Echo said.
" What is it then?" Kali asked.
" It is a large building." Echo responded squinting to see it.
" Well, maybe they can help us." Kali said walking past Echo towards the building. Hiro shrugged and followed, then Echo followed as well. They finally reached the building.
" It's about time!" Kali said.
" My legs kill!" Hiro said.
" Should we go in?" Echo asked.
" I don't know..." Hiro said, unsurely
" You guys can stand back here like cowards but I'm going in." Kali said walking to the door. The door, that was just a small door, with no doorbell. Nothing.
Kali opened the door. It was black. Echo couldn't see anything.
" Let's grab each other's hand." Kali suggested. They all grabbed each other's hand and slowly walked forward. There was another door. It was locked.
Then out of nowhere somebody screamed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment