Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 52 - 1 falls...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 52 - 1 falls...

Chapter 52 - 1 falls...
" What happened?" Echo screamed.
" I don't know! I was holding Hiro's hand and then I heard a scream and she was gone!" Kali screamed.
Anger boiled up inside of Echo. Aero turned to the Dark Side, Broze could be dead, and Hiro is in big trouble!
Each time, Echo failed! Aero has turned and she couldn't turn him, she didn't even know that Broze was gone, and Hiro is gone, Nya is long gone, all because of Echo! All because of her. The thought pained Echo, but she knew it was true.
" Uh, Echo." Kali said breaking in her thoughts. " Are you ok?" Kali asked.
Echo nodded and took her hands and pushed them forward towards the door and screamed and with all of her might, then the doors busted open.
Kali's mouth dropped.
With anger, Echo stormed in the black room, she heard Kali scream and then Echo felt something rap around her..then...then black. Not again.
She awoke and saw all of her friends, except Broze. Then she tried to feel around and realized that she only had wounds from a whip around her legs, and a few bruises on the upper body, nothing big. She looked at Hiro, she was horribly wounded. Whip marks all over her. Again, anger boiled inside of Echo. Hiro's eyes flashed open.
" I...tried...to..stop...them..." Hiro mumbled, then her eyes shut again.
" I'm glad your...alive." Echo said, she was going to say ok, but that wasn't the case.
Kali's eyes opened, and she smiled. " That wasn't exactly what I call beauty sleep."
Echo smiled. She looked over Kali, she wasn't too bad, she was as bad as Echo. A human woman that appeared to be in mid 30's walked in. She had red hair pulled in a ponytail she looked familiar...Hoth. She was the scientist from Echo's first mission. Everything came back. The scientist wanted to conquer the Jedi and learn their ways.
" Do you remember me?" The lady asked.
" Sadly I do. Yorra I think, I thought my Master killed you." Echo said.
" He hit me just below the heart, after major surgery, I survived." Yorra said.
" I see. Do you want the same thing?" Echo asked.
" I'm not talking with you, you escaped me last time and it will not happen again," Yorra said.
Then Echo began to feel her arms and legs spreading apart, the cuffs that were holding her up were pulling away from each other. It pulled more and more, she felt something in her tear. She screamed, the pulling stopped.
" I will pull you all apart if you don't cooperate." Yorra said.
" Ok, what do you want me to do?" Echo asked.
" One of you has to go, who will it be?" Yorra asked, Echo sighed.
" Me." Echo said and dropped her head.
" No, you have to pick one of your friends." Yorra said.
" ME!" Echo says again.
" Not happening. Either you pick one, or you all die. I'm giving you 10 minutes." Yorra said. Then all of her friend's cells moved forward, including Broze's.
They were all awake, Broze and Hiro were incredibly wounded, Kali wasn't horrible. She had a deep friendship for all of them. She began to cry, she began to weep.
" What's wrong?" Kali asked.
" I have to chose one of you to die." Echo says, " I wanted it to be me but she wouldn't let me, if I don't make a decision we will all die." She cried harder.
" Jedi...do not...fear...death." Hiro said painfully. Kali nodded. Broze opened his mouth.
" I'm nothing now...Its...over...for me..." Broze said slowly offering himself. Echo cries.
" Broze, I can't let you die, you are so important, you're so strong!" Echo screams.
" I must...you...hold...all the...power." Broze replied.
" I wish you wouldn't say that! It's not true! I'm not letting you die!" Echo screams.
" I will not let it happen either, I will die for you!" Kali says.
" Broze...doesn't...deserve...this." Hiro says nodding.
" If being...a...sacrifice...is my...fate...then...it will be." Broze says.
" But that isn't your fate!" Echo screams.
Is it his fate? Do I just want it not to be his fate? I don't know, but I can't change fates and Yoda says its good when someone becomes one with the force. Echo wondered.
Yorra walks in. " Who is it?" She asks.
Don't say anything Broze! Please! Then if Broze doesn't say anything, Hiro will, or Kali. Nobody say anything! Then we will all die! Echo kept thinking.
Broze quickly opens his mouth. " Me." He says. Echo starts to cry again, her eyes sting from the crying.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment