Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - Torture...For Many

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 53 - Torture...For Many

Chapter 53 - Torture...For Many
This can't be happening! I have to stop him! Why won't she let me die?
" No, Broze don't!" Echo screams.
" Please!" Kali screams.
" I...would have...done it." Hiro says steadily gaining her strength back.
Who would she had rather? Broze because of his jokes? Or Hiro, because they went through everything together? Or Kali, a girly girl that likes to have fun? She could never know.
" I'm not...worth...anything...now...you...have...power." Broze says, weak.
I wish people wouldn't say that! It's not true! Why do people think I'm so special?
" I'm not surprised, he is quite a weakling now." Yorra says lowering his cell and putting him in a long cot. ( With the help of a small humanoid.)
! I'm going to shut her up myself if she doesn't shut up!
Echo cannot contain her anger any longer. Echo blows the cage into bits. She runs towards Yorra, charging. Echo begins to punch her then she hears a quiet voice.
" Don't, please...for me." Broze says very quiet and weakly. Echo pulls the fist away. She runs toward Broze, looks over him.
What am I doing? Calm down Echo. I need to be worrying about Broze, not my anger issues.
" U will be remembered," Echo says to him, he nods and puts on a small smile. Then grunts in pain. When Yorra turns around she whispers to him. " I'm going to save you."
Hopefully.
" Go back in your cell, or I will kill you as well." Yorra says angrily. Echo nods and walks back in what's left of her cell.
I can't use that kind of power, it turns me and weakens me. Echo thought.
" Now, don't think I'm evil, it's just I need one Jedi to inspect and I need them dead." Yorra says.
Not evil...KISS MY WOOKIEE! Echo curses to herself.
Hiro can't hold it in any longer either.
" Hutt Slime." Hiro says angrily. Kali turns a red instead of pink. Yorra doesn't do anything for a moment, then she pulls out a large needle. She jams it into his arm with all her might. He screams, and grunts.
Echo, Hiro and Kali scream and cry together. Echo quickly looks for her lightsaber, and sees it, it's in Yorra's pocket. She sighs.
Yorra presses a button and Broze shakes and screams, he is being shocked. He grunts and yelps.
I remember that, it was horrible. I don't want anybody else to go through that.
" STOP! Why? Why him?" Echo asked, screaming.
Yorra gave her a cold hard stare. " You chose this death, you brought it on him, I have done nothing. You chose his fate."
The words hit Echo like a bomb, she dropped to her knees. I couldn't have...I couldn't...I did .I killed Broze. Echo thought and something ripped inside of her.
" Don't...listen to her." Hiro said.
" It's true." Echo mumbled. Kali and Hiro looked at her in shock.
" I'm done with all this, I'm going to kill him now." Yorra said and smiled and she took a gun and pointed it at his head, No.
I HAVE AN IDEA! Echo thought. For the love of the Force please work.
" Wait! I have to say a few last words to him!" Echo says. Kali and Hiro look at her, confused.
Yorra nodded, " Alright."
Echo runs up to him, he is nearing unconsciousness. Instead of talking to him she turns to Yorra and grabs her lightsaber but, Yorra shoots Broze right before Echo cuts her in half.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment