Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 54 - 1 fading...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 54 - 1 fading...

Chapter 54 - 1 fading...
Her heart just ripped, my plan failed. He is dead, I killed him.
Echo screams, the bullet hit near the heart, maybe it hit the heart. Hopefully not. She presses a button and Kali's and Hiro's cell doors open. Kali helps Hiro walk and Echo grabs and with all of her might, she lifts Broze and they run to a Hangar Bay. Echo finds a ship and they all hop in.
" Uh, Hiro...can you and Kali get the ship started, I need a few minutes alone." Echo asks.
" Of course." They say in unison. Echo nods and carries Broze back. She looks at the bullet mark and she puts her head on his chest and cries.
" Oh, Broze. I'm so sorry. I can't believe I let you do this." Echo says and puts her head down and continues to cry. Echo stands up, whips her tears and walks out.
" Kali, do you want to try to heal him, maybe with the help of Hiro. I can pilot." Echo says.
Kali just nods and Hiro puts a hand on Echo's shoulder.
" He will be ok, he is strong." Hiro says and follows Kali out.
Echo sits in the pilot seat and finishes up starting the ship and begins to fly out.
It was a smooth ride home, Broze was immediately taken to the med center, and so was Hiro.
Echo was told to wait outside. She just nodded and stood by the door, in about 5 minutes Ash comes running in.
“Echo…what happened?” she said slowly.
“I…I…I killed him,” she said. Ash didn’t believe her words.
“Could you repeat that?” she asked.
“I killed him Ash! I let him die in front of my eyes!!” Echo screamed at her.
“I know…I felt it. It was quite painful,” Ash said. She hugged her sister.
“We’ll make sure he’s alright,” Ash said. She looked back done to Broze. She rethought her sentence. She had no idea if they could save Broze or not.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment