Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 55 - Broze!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 55 - Broze!!

Chapter 55 - Broze!!
We’ll make sure he’s alright,” Ash said. She looked back done to Broze.
Sakura walked in.
“Echo, Kali, Hiro, I’d like to introduce you to someone,” she motioned Kiro to come over.
“This is Kiro. He’s a new friend. He’ll help us out.”
“Don’t worry. I’m at your service,” he said smiling. He had a correllian smile.
Sakura walked up and stood beside Kiro. Then, the Med Group came running into the docking bay.
“What seems to be the problem…” a human female said, but when she saw the group and Broze, she didn’t need an answer. She motioned her group over and picked Broze onto a medical bed and pushed him out of the docking bay and into the Med Center. Everyone else followed, although when they got there, nobody was allowed into his room. Echo was worried for her friend. Ash kept trying to get in her head, but Echo didn't want to talk to her right now.
The stood outside of his room and waited and waited. It seemed for hours that they stood outside of his room.
Finally the human that talked to them early came out.
“He’s awake…but barely. He’s asking to see Echo Chi,” she said.
Yay! He must be feeling better! Echo thought.
She ran inside. Broze was a pale white. There was a nurse putting an IV in his arm. Echo could hardly stand to look at her friend while he was like this.
" How are you feeling?" Echo asked.
" Been...a lot better." Broze said quietly.
" So you are going to live?" Echo asked. He shrugged.
" It's me...I’m awesome…remember?." He said then smiled. Echo laughed.
Echo pause for a second to think about her words.
“Broze…I’m so sorry! I should’ve never let you go through that!” Echo said.
" It’s oka…,” Broze started to say, but then his words drifted off. His eyes rolled back in his head and the screens around him started to go crazy. He started to twitch and twist. Then it all stopped. The screens went blank. A nurse that was putting his IV in ran up and checked him.
" He isn't breathing!" The woman screamed into a comlink. Immediately people came running into action. No matter how many times he tried, he was nonresponsive. Echo watched in terror. She watched for 15 minutes. They would take silver disks and put them on his chest about every minute or so. Once or twice his eyes would pop open and then screens would come back alive, but then he slipped back into nothingness.
“We need to go into extreme measures." The female said. Echo gasped.
What is that supposed to mean? Echo thought worriedly.
“Excuse me miss, but you need to leave now," A man said.
“WHAT? You’ve got to be kidding me! This is my best friend! I’m not leaving him!” Echo said.
“Miss, you must leave now…you’re friends life could depend on it.”
Echo took a deep breath and headed back out the door. Everybody was staring at her, especially Ash.
Ash looked at her with wondering eyes.
“I…I don’t know what’s happening…,” she said with tears in her eyes and ran up to Ash and hugged her tightly.
“I don’t know if I can stand to lose him,” she whispered into Ash’s ear. “First Nya, now him. I don’t think I can take it,” she said shaking.
“He’s not dead yet,” Ash said. “All we can do is hope.”
Echo looked at her and smiled.
“Do you know how much that means to me?” she said.
“I already read your thoughts…I know it means a lot…that’s why I said it,” Ash said with a smile on her face. “Come on,” Ash said grabbing Echo’s shoulders. “Let’s take you to your room.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment