Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 56 - Sister Fight....Xiang...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 56 - Sister Fight....Xiang...

Chapter 56 - Sister Fight....Xiang...
Ash led her to her room. More like dragged her. Sakura and Kiro followed.
" Ok, what happened?" Ash asked as she sat Echo down on her bed.
Echo didn't say anything.
" Uh, guys. I don't mean to sound rude but I..." Ash started to say to Kiro and Sakura.
" Of course, I'm sorry." Kiro said with his correllian smile. Ash looked at him with fondness.
Ash has a boyfriend, Ash has a boyfriend! Echo thought to herself.
As soon as Sakura and Kiro left Ash glared at her.
" I do NOT like him!" Ash said, obviously reading her thoughts.
" Well, if you weren't always reading my thoughts!" Echo replied.
" I just need to know your ok." Ash said politely.
" Just get out of my head and out of my life!" Echo screamed.
" What is wrong with you? We have been doing that forever!" Ash said, confused.
" I know I'm sorry, It's just I let him die." Echo says, quieting down.
" He isn't dead. Why don't you just tell me what happened." Ash said nicely.
Echo nodded.
She told the story. Ash was crying by the end.
" You didn't kill him! He offered himself! Yorra wouldn't let you chose yourself!" Ash said.
" I let him go through the torture!" Echo yelled, then calmed herself down.
I do crazy things when I'm mad. Calm down Echo, let the force flow through you.
" What could you have done? You saved him!" Ash said.
" Saved him? He is in the middle of a coma! He is fighting for his life!" Echo screamed, and ran out and slammed the door shut. Before the door shut, she saw Ash's face. It was full of worry.
She walked into her special meditating area. It was in the North Garden, there was a large waterfall, she would meditate under it, while the peaceful water would sooth her. She walked in and started to meditate.
Broze is going to be OK. I can't let my friendship take over me, I can't let my anger take over as Aero did. I'm so worried though, what if he doesn't make it? I can't let someone else die, because of me.
" If your friend is as strong as he seems he will make it." An unfamiliar voice says.
Echo turns and opens her eyes. She sees a man with long black hair in a lose pony-tail, and a decently buff. Cute, very cute. The man looks at her as if she is rare gem.
" Thank you, If I may ask, who are you? I have not seen you around the temple." Echo says.
" I'm Xiang, Servant of the Republic. You?" Xiang asks.
" I'm Echo Chi, Jedi Knight." Echo says standing up.
" You are a Jedi Knight as well? You look a little young." Xiang says.
" I took advanced classes. I'm only a few years young. What about you?" Echo asks.
" I took some advanced classes. Would you like to take a walk?" Xiang asks.
Echo nods and smiles. " Sure," She says and they begin walk around the garden.
" I believe, I know your friend. Would his name happen to be Broze?" Xiang asks.
" Yes, that is him. Do you know him?" Echo asks.
Xiang laughs. " Yes, I remember Broze, he was a funny one. We were childhood friends, then I was a year or two younger than him so I became a padawan before he did and we couldn't keep in touch." Echo smiles, that was Broze, the funny one.
This is exactly what I need. I need to vent.
" I let him die." Echo said.
" I heard your story, it was one of courage, bravery and intelligence. If you didn't help him at all, you would be surrounding his grave at this very moment." Xiang says.
" That is true. I'm just concerned." Echo said quietly.
Xiang put his hand on her shoulder and nodded. " He will be alright, I can feel it."
Echo tried to go down deep and she could feel it too. Broze would be alright. Echo beamed.
" Thank you so much!" Echo said joyfully.
" That's my job!" Xiang said, Echo giggled.
" I thought you are a servant of the Republic." Echo said.
" Are you a part of the Republic?" Xiang asked, as his eyebrow raised.
" I guess..." Echo said, unsure.
" I'm serving to you needs, so I Xiang am a servant of the Republic!" Xiang said with pride. Echo laughed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment