Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - What? A battle? In Genosis?

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 57 - What? A battle? In Genosis?

Chapter 57 - What? A battle? In Genosis?
I'm in love! Wait, I can't be in love...DARN! Echo thought. Then she noticed something.
" Look! There are a bunch of starfighters flying out the main exit!" Echo said, pointing.
" We better go in the Temple and see what's going on!" Xiang said, Echo followed him inside.
They ran in, and found people running through the hallways.
This must be serious!
Soon, they ran into Master Luminara Unduli.
" What is going on?" Echo asked her.
" Obi-wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Senator Amidala have been captured on Genosis. There is apparently a large army of droids, we are trying to get all Jedi that we can. You both need to grab a starfighter, and head out to Geonosis." Luminara said quickly then ran off.
" We better go!" Echo said.
Xiang looked at her in wonder, she just shrugged and ran to the Hangar Bay. They almost tripped over a bunch of younglings that were running in the mess as well, because they wanted some fun too. Even though they weren't allowed to go. There were probably a few to stay with the younglings.
When they got inside, Echo saw Ash running with her boyfriend, and looked at Echo.
“Who’s your new friend?” Ash asked as she ran up to her.
“This is Xiang,” Echo introduced him as they got closer. Ash looked at her in surprise than admiration.
“Do you have any idea what’s going on here?” Ash asked.
“Master Kenobi, Skywalker, and Senator Amidala have been taken captive by the separatists. We’re going to rescue them,” Xiang said.
“We need this many Jedi to rescue 3 people?” Kiro said.
“Apparently the council believes there will be more than we expect when we get there,” Echo said.
“Well then, we better get going,” Ash said and turned around to go back to her starfighter. Kiro followed.
Echo and Xiang jumped in a starfighter. Echo took the front. She took off, and they flew out of the Hangar Bay.
" Do you even know where Genosis is?" Xiang asked.
" Surprisingly, no." Echo said realizing she had never even heard of Geonosis.
" What are we going to do?" Xiang asked.
" I'll get on the main line and ask." Echo said, hitting some buttons. " Greetings, this is Echo Chi. Where is Genosis?" Echo asked.
" Echo, I'm sending you all the data you need." Mace Windu said over the speaker.
As soon as he said that, the data popped up. The directions, climate, everything.
" How far is it, pilot? I don't have all day!" Xiang asked, being stupid. Echo chuckled.
" Its way out in the outer rim, but I can make some modifications real quick to make it a bit faster and smoother." Echo said pressing some buttons and soon, the starfighter was in top condition.
Echo followed the directions, but she really didn't need too. She could have just followed everybody else.
After a bit, they were ready for hyperspace.
" Help me, get ready for hyperspace." Echo said.
" Got it." Xiang said. After they were ready, Echo counted down, then they reached hyperspace.
" So, what are your interests?" Xiang asked.
" I like to build droids and lightsabers, lightsaber battling and piloting!" Echo said.
Xiang nodded. " I like to build droids and make inventions, I also like to get into people's minds and I can sense what they are thinking, I'm very talented with the living force. Very talented with nature!" Xiang said. Echo nodded.
" That's really cool too, we have a lot in common." Echo said, Xiang smiled a very cute smile. Echo blushed.
This guy is awesome! Echo thought.
" I am awesome, aren't I?" Xiang asked.
" You are really good at reading my thoughts!" Echo said amazed.
She heard a beep. Somebody was logging on the main channel.
“Get ready to come out of Hyperspace,” Mace Windu’s voice came on over the comm speaker.
" It's about time..." Echo mumbled.
Echo pulled back on the throttle of her starfighter and watched the familiar scene of starlines turning back into stars. She watched as Kiro and Ash and hundreds of other Jedi starfighters came out of hyperspace all around her. Echo and Xiang were the only double starfighter!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment