Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - Finding their way around

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 58 - Finding their way around

Chapter 58 - Finding their way around
As they got closer to the system, the Anti-orbital cannons began to fire at them. Mace was right when he said to be prepared. Echo watched ad people around her burst into flames as their ships got engulfed in cannon lasers. 4 beams right after another came at Echo and Xiang, Echo spun and dipped to block the beams.
" That was sweet!" Xiang said. Echo grinned.
She focused back on the mission and continued to poor laser onto the GATs and Hailfire droids on the surface of the planet as they entered the atmosphere. Soon enough, Echo saw all but one of the cannons explode. Good job! Echo thought.
There was only one cannon left, and that was inside a crashed republic cruiser. By now, there were no droids in sight. The Jedi had taken care of them all. This was going by very fast. Ash took her starfighter up higher to where other Jedi were, waiting for the last cannon to be destroyed. Within minutes, Mace Windu’s voice came over the comm. channel.
“Jedi Strike team, prepare to land in a captured Confederate outpost near the arena.”
Echo knew she was a part of the strike team, along with Kiro, Echo, Xiang, and many other Jedi. Echo smiled and dipped down to the planet's surface. Echo landed perfectly, while others were having trouble.
Echo and Xiang were told to go to the RTT convoys.
After a few minutes, Ash and Kiro came over.
“You’re a little too slow for me,” Echo said.
Kiro gave Xiang a dirty look. Xiang turned his head as if he didn't notice.
That's weird. I will have to ask him what's up! Echo thought.
The doors of the RTT closed and they were on their way. It was dark inside; the only light was a dull red one.
Mace and Luminara were leading the way to the arena catacombs in tanks, taking care of the droids that dare stand in their way. Ash heard multiple explosions outside. One was so close to their transport that she actually was startled.
“You aren’t scared are you?” Kiro said smiling.
“Me? Scared? You must have me confused with my sister,” Ash said. This made Echo frown.
" Forget it Echo, she was just kidding." Xiang said quietly.
The doors of the RTT opened and everybody rushed out. They worked their way to the perimeter of the arena, taking out numerous droids. Then they silently made their way inside.
It was dark and musty. Echo grabbed Xiang's hand to make sure she wouldn't get lost. Echo heard talking, she ignored it. She just followed the schematics. She soon felt they were getting closer. She then saw a battle droid behind the next turn. Echo smiled. When she got close she forced the droid into the wall and it blew up. She tried to sense for more droids. There were no more.
" What else can you do?" Xiang asked.
" Patience, you will see." Echo said with a grin.
They kept walking down the twisty hall way, and she felt Obi-wan and Anakin's presence getting stronger. Echo had deep respect for master Kenobi. They were good friends.
Echo soon saw light and they walked into the large dusty arena. Echo heard droids behind them.
What a waste of perfectly good droids! Echo thought angrily.
" You ready?" Echo asked.
" Me? This Xiang you are talking to!" Xiang said, Echo laughed.
She didn't see her sister. Ash was probably with her boyfriend.
" Let's go have some fun then!" Echo said happily.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment