Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 60 - L-O-V-E

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 60 - L-O-V-E

Chapter 60 - L-O-V-E
Xiang came running up soon, with some more wounds. They weren't horrible though.
" We need to go, over there by Ash, and...Kiro." Xiang said, pausing before saying Kiro.
Echo nodded as he lifted her and ran while Count Dooku was talking.
They got to them soon.
" Whats up with you too, anyway?" Echo asked quietly.
" Long story." Xiang said, as if not wanting to talk, Echo didn't care.
" I have time, don't think I can't figure it out." Echo said, Xiang laughed and nodded.
" I suppose you could. Long story short, is that his master took me as a padawan and ditched him. I wasn't going to say anything about it, of course. But, he became mad and wounded me very badly. Then I began to see why his master left him, he is pure evil. I didn't not like him, I felt bad." Xiang said and put his head down.
" Well, you didn't do anything." Echo said smiling.
" I just feel weird, and mean that I took his master," Xiang said. Echo put her hand in his.
" No need to worry, I'll make everything better." Echo said smiling.
" No point. We are rivalries!" Xiang said shaking his head.
" That's exactly what needs some fixing." Echo said.
“Look!” Ash said. Everyone looked up. Coming towards them were several LAAT gunships coming to their rescue. She could feel Yoda on there.
Then lightsabers hummed back to life and blasters began to fire, again. Echo watched fellow Jedi fall. Echo looked over to Kali. Kali leaped in the air, flipping and dodging all blaster bolts coming her way. coming at her. It was amazing.
The LAAT gunships landed around the surviving Jedi and they were all helped onto the ships. Ash and Kiro stood close to Echo and Xiang. Xiang picked Echo up in his arms and carried her aboard the ship. Ash and Kiro followed.
The ship lifted off and they were carried away from the hectic and dangerous battle arena.
“We need to get a ship back to Coruscant!” Kiro said talking to the clone trooper in charge. Echo learned that the republic used clones now, Echo wasn't sure what to think, she had to see them in action for sure, the view she had wasn't good enough.
“I’m sorry sir, that cannot be permitted,” the commander replied. “The battle in space has prevented any ship from taking off without getting damaged.”
“Do you not see these people?” Xiang spoke up, pointing to Ash and Echo. “They need medical attention!”
Always thinking of others! I so love him! Echo said.
“I’m sorry sir; you will have to take them to the infirmary aboard one of our ships. There is nothing we can do to get you off the planet at this time,” the commander replied.
Ash and Echo were sitting on the bottom of the LAAT watching the fight their friends were having with the clone trooper. Around them were about another half a dozen clone troopers.
“Guys, it’s not a problem,” Ash said. “We aren’t dying, and we’re not that badly injured, but you need to get that shoulder checked out as well.”
Kiro smiled at her and came over and helped her up.
So cute, except I don't like Kiro. Echo thought. Better keep it to myself, though.
“Can you up drop us off at the infirmary then?” Kiro asked.
“Not a problem sir,” the commander said and told the pilot that they needed to make a slight change of events. The shipped turn hard to the right and Ash clung to Kiro’s arm to stay standing up. Xiang had went over and sat by Echo.
I think someone’s in love, Ash taunted.
I may be in love, but so are you, Echo replied, smiling at her.
That’s just what you think, Ash said.
That’s what I know! Echo said.
Ash chuckled.
Does this mean we aren’t mad at each other anymore? Ash asked.
Us? Mad at each other? How could that ever happen? Echo said.
Ash just smiled back at her. Their twin bond had been restored. She felt whole again. A part that was missing of her had returned.
The LAAT landed in a hangar bay of the Medical ship and they were dropped off. The ship left and they were on their own. Echo clung to Xiang’s shoulder while Ash did the same to Kiro. They took them to the Medical station where it was packed with wounded people. Ash, Echo, and Kiro had to wait a while, considering their wounds weren’t as bad as some of the ones they saw coming in.
I can stand...sort of. Echo thought, Xiang must of sensed her feelings and helped her some.
Echo stood and let some of the more injured people sit in the chairs. She couldn't really heal anything, so she just stood in pain.
" Are you, ok?" Xiang asked,
" Yeah, it's weird. I feel so alive when I'm with you." Echo said, smiling.
" Well, I'm glad I don't make you feel like you are going to die." Xiang said, Echo giggled.
" You should be. Whats going to happen when we get into the temple?" Echo asked.
" What do you mean?" Xiang asked, not sure of what she had in mind.
" Well, it's kind of obvious...about...us." Echo said uneasily, looking down.
He put his hand on her face, and she smiled.
" What could happen? Are they going to kick their best Jedi out of the order?" Xiang asked. Echo laughed.
" Who, Ash and you?" Echo asked.
" Yeah, that's totally what I meant." Xiang said, sarcastically.
" Figured. What are you good at, besides lightsaber battling?" Echo asked.
" I'm good with alter environment, which means, I can cause force whirlwinds, which is fogging everything around me, I can change the temperature dramatically with my mind, create floods. Make large storms, all for good of course. Also, plant Surge, which means I can control plants."Xiang said,
Echo's mouth dropped. She couldn't do that kind of stuff well, at all. " That's amazing!"
" Thank you, anything else I should know about you?"
" Well, I just have mechanical adeptness and have major experience and piloting as you already know." Echo said shrugging.
" That is really amazing." Xiang said.
They waited for hours for medical attention. Echo hoped she wasn't getting an infection or anything.
After waiting for so long, and still not getting any attention, Kiro and Xiang went up and just ask for some bacta salve and some bacta patches. With that, Xiang and Kiro helped Ash and Echo out of the crowded medical center and into a more not-so-packed part of the medical ship.
That ended up being a challenge.
The battle outside was not going well. Both sides had lost a lot of troops. Echo heard that Obi-wan and Anakin got in a battle and due to Anakin's stupidness, but then bravery, Yoda had to come in save them right before they were to be destroyed by Count Dooku.
The battle had slowed down and they had been told that it was safe to leave the planet now. Echo didn't really want to leave, neither did Xiang.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment