Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - Die in one Week

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 61 - Die in one Week

Chapter 61 - Die in one Week
They took a ground vehicle back to where their starfighters were and they were dropped off, Echo and Xiang included. Echo sat on top of her starfighter while Xiang bandaged all of her wounds.
" Man, Echo! Do you try to kill yourself?" Xiang asked observing her wounds. Her legs began to numb.
" No! I'm just a bit on the clumsy side!" Echo said. Xiang laughed.
" I noticed." Xiang said, finishing putting on the bandages.
" You are beautiful!" Xiang said, with a smile.
" Thank you, but don't be like that around the council, or any jedi really except like Ash or whoever." Echo said sternly, he nodded. " You are very handsome yourself."
" Thank you." He said, fixing his hair.
" Well, what are we going to do?" Echo asked.
" Patience, as you would say, in a few years we can think more about it." Xiang replied.
" Good idea, we are too young anyway." Echo said, laughing.
" Which kind of stinks..." Xiang mumbled.
Echo laughed, and couldn't hold in any longer, she was in love.
Then suddenly she felt something weird, the pain was unbearable, and she fell down. The last thing she saw was Xiang looking desperate and worried and Ash running over. Unconsciousness.
Echo’s eyes were starting to roll back in her head.
She began to say things without even knowing it.
“Yuppp…everything is A-okay Admiral Acne,” Echo mumbled, putting extra effort into saying the ‘Admiral’ and ‘Acne’ part.
“Hey! Watch…your mouth!” Echo slurred. She then went back into total black. She awoke with Ash crying and weeping. She had to say something to cheer her up.
“Stop it you cry baby,” Echo mumbled quietly.
Ash looked up and stood next to Echo’s bed. Echo tried to sit up.
“What are you crying about?” Echo asked.
Ash lifted her hand and showed her sister. Echo’s eyes widened.
I thought I was bad.
“How did that happen?” Echo asked, amazed and worried.
“I have no idea. I checked you for infections, we took you back to Temple, took you in here, and somehow I never noticed that my hands were bleeding uncontrollably.” Ash said, shaking her head.
Echo sat up and touched the back of her head. Her hand came back with blood on it.
“What happened to me?” Echo asked.
“Concussion…a pretty bad one,” Ash said. Then Ash's eyes began to brighten, and Echo got it too.
“Echo let me see the back of your legs…where you got shot,” Ash said. Echo knew what she was about to see.
Echo turned her legs over and both Ash and Echo where shocked. Echo was bleeding through her bacta patches too.
Ok, I am bad. I wish Xiang was here! Echo thought.
“Looks like whatever’s happening to me is happening to you too,” Ash said. She showed Echo her legs too.
“This will be a great time for sisterly bonding,” Echo said jokingly. Ash couldn't laugh.
Then the droid doctor came back in.
“The 2 young men have updated me on your situation,” he said. “I regret to inform you that I have no possible remedy for your illness.”
Echo's heart stopped.
I just found, true love, and now I'm going to...die. Echo thought, worriedly.
“WHAT?” Ash screamed.
“I’m sorry to inform you that you only have a week to live. Your disease is one of a blood-sucking fungus. It will slowly drive you insane and eventually kill you.”
Echo felt her sister's heart stop as well.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment