Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - Stupid Droids and fungus

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 62 - Stupid Droids and fungus

Chapter 62 - Stupid Droids and fungus
Apparently they only had one week to live. Ash pointed her hand at the droid and used the Force blow his head off.
“Stupid droid,” she said, her voice mixed with both anger and depression.
" Ash, you know anger won't help!" Echo said sternly.
" When did you become Miss Perfect?" Ash shot back, angrily.
" Xiang has...softened me." Echo said nicely.
" How cute, get back to reality, we are going to die, then there will be no, Xiang!" Ash yelled, angrily.
" You think I don't know! How it tears me inside! Would you calm down! You survived through that...stuff, no doubt you will do it again! Your Ash Chi!" Echo said, trying to make her feel better.
" Your right! What about you?" Ash asked, staring at her.
At that moment, Xiang and Kiro busted in.
" Are you guys ok?" Xiang asked, staring exactly at Echo. Echo blushed.
" Uh, well..." Ash started to say.
" We...uh...how do I say this? Echo asked.
“We’re going insane and we’re gonna die in a week,” Ash blurted. “You also can’t touch us or you’re going to die too.”Ash put in for her.
The boys mouth's dropped, and you could see in their eyes, that they were filled with terror and worry. Xiang began to tremble, tears flashed down Kiro's face. They were miserable.
Echo and Ash stared at them in helplessness. They didn't know what to say.
" Guys, its fine." Ash said, speaking up. " There are other girls." Echo laughed.
Kiro did not. He turned red.
" You think, I can just replace you, like that?" He yelled at Ash.
Xiang turned red as well.
" Echo you know well that I love you and there is nobody else for me!"
" Xiang! Not at the Temple!" Echo said quietly.
" I don't care anymore! I don't care if they find out!" Xiang yelled out.
" Don't say things like that! Everything is going to be fine!" Echo said.
Xiang and Kiro softened, and Ash did as well.
Then she felt something come up on her again, she screamed, Ash reached out for her, but then it hit her too, Xiang and Kiro cried. Then, then...black.
Echo awoke in a small room, it was an observation room. It was all windows. She felt dizzy. She could feel the blood from her cuts sticking to her legs, she tried to forget about it. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, she had trouble sitting up. She saw Kiro and Ash talking. Echo ran to the wall and put both hands on it. When Xiang came he put his hands on hers. She almost thought she was really touching him. She wanted to hear his voice.
" I'm so sorry, Echo." He said slowly. Echo was so happy he was there.
" It's ok...really. I know you are trying." Echo replied, seriously.
" Apparently I'm not trying hard enough." Xiang said, frowning.
People need to cheer up! If I'm going to die, why make my last days miserable and sad?
“Hey! Chin up mister!” Echo said jokingly. Then her face got serious and she looked straight at Xiang. “Don’t worry…I will not die…I waited for you!"
Did I just say that? I think I did. Well, I meant it and its true.
Ash's mouth dropped, at her words.
“Hey guys…can you turn off the comm. channel. I want a little alone time with my sister,” Ash said.
“You’ll never be alone as long as I’m alive,” Kiro said. “But I guess we can give you some privacy for a little bit,” he said, giving her another crooked smile. He walked away with Xiang and went back to talking to the medical droids. When the comm channel clicked off, she looked over to Echo.
“What are we going to do?” she asked.
“Wait…we must have patience,” Echo said. It was something Ash had expected her to say.
“Echo…listen to me VERY CLOSELY! We don’t have time to wait! We’re dying a little bit each second!” Ash almost yelled at her. She hated waiting.
“If we aren’t patient then we will make bad decisions. One mistake could cost us our lives…we have to take the time to think everything out,” Echo said. She spoke calmly. Ash wished she had Echo’s patience, but she didn’t and never would.
“You’re right…we have to come up with something before our minds turn to mush,” Ash replied.
“Don’t think I’m trying to avoid you….but I’m going to try mediating. It really helps me concentrate. Maybe I’ll be able to come up with something then,” Echo said.
“No problem,” Ash replied. “I’ll just sit here all by myself and do nothing.”
Echo smiled. She went back to her bed and began to meditate.
Ok, we need to get this stuff out, but how? We can't drain our blood, we need that stuff. They have already took some out to examine, but they don't know how to cure it. Well, what kills fungus? Fungus killer. Ha, ha. What is the fungus killer though? It could be..Wait what is wrong with Ash? Ow, something hurts. I can't feel anything.
Echo opened her eyes, she couldn't feel anything, or maybe Ash was hurt, and Echo was feeling her sisters feelings.
A few minutes later, the medical droid said they had two days left. Ash got mad. Echo just sat in silence. Ash blew up the droid. She needs to stop doing that.
Kiro started to talk to her softly, but Ash was not happy anymore. She screamed at him. Echo closed her eyes, and tried to avoid it, then it got louder, and her and Xiang were both staring at her and tried to calm her then Kiro got everything under control by saying one small thing.
Ash…I will find a cure…I can feel it in the Force. You’re not meant to die this way. The Force is guiding me. You won’t die on my watch,” he said.
Ash calmed, they mouthed I love you, and Echo smiled to Xiang.
Echo and Xiang looked at each other, and smiled. Echo was taken into another room, like the one before, a little different though. There were more nurses. The design and set up was a tad different too. It wasn't all windows though, just had a lot though.
They talked for a little bit about nothing really.
" Well, I have to go." Xiang said.
" Why?" Echo asked, but he had already left and shut the door.
Grrrr! Why must everybody do that? It was a simple question! Echo thought angrily.
No, I can't have any anger. That usually doesn't go well for me.
Echo just sat for a while, thinking.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment