Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 63 - A quick relationship, A hard one

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 63 - A quick relationship, A hard one

Chapter 63 - A quick relationship, A hard one
Then she felt something, a small shock, then it got more and more painful. She started to scream at the top of her lungs, droid nurses came in.
" Whats wrong?" They all asked.
" Get away!" Echo screamed, and busted them in all to bits.
It hurt so bad, that she almost wanted to die. She screamed and screamed, begging for someone to kill her, but nobody was around to hear. Finally, she went into unconsciousness.
She awoke with Kiro and Xiang hovering over her.
" What happened to you?" Kiro asked.
" What in the crap did you do to Ash?" Echo asked.
" Uh, how did you know?" Kiro asked.
" What do you think? They are sisters you idiot She felt it!" Xiang said.
" Oh," Kiro said.
" We need to get the stuff out of you, by using electric judgment, and Xiang will use the force to keep you alive during the process." Xiang said, bluntly.
Confused, Echo thought for a minute, then got it.
" No, I went through it once. I'm not doing it again!" Echo said, angrily.
" You will die, if you don't." Kiro said.
" Ash is stronger than me! I could still die." Echo yelled.
" Not true." Xiang said quietly.
" What?" Echo asked.
" That's not true! You are the strongest person I know! Stronger than me! I wouldn't do this if I thought you would die! I would think you would know that by now! Can't you see? I love you, Echo!" Xiang yelled.
Tears dripped off Echo's face. Kiro's mouth dropped, Echo had never heard something so...well, touching.
" I...I...Alright." Echo said, then smiled. Xiang smiled back, the cutest smile Echo had ever seen.
Echo blushed. Kiro pulled out his hands shakily, while Xiang looked in horror.
In seconds, orange electric bolts came flying out of his hands, at first the pain was ok, then it became unbearable. She screamed, and screamed for somebody just to get this over with, she tried to get them to stop. Echo screamed for them to kill her, finish her, she was going to die anyway, they wouldn't, soon she went into unconsciousness.
She awoke seeing Xiang hovering over her, again. She smiled.
" Thank the force you are alive." Xiang said, almost in tears.
" Literally, without you I would be sitting dust!" Echo said, smiling.
" I'm really glad you're ok. I don't know I could do without you." He calmly replied.
" About...us..." Echo began to say.
" What about us? Do you like someone else? Kiro?" Xiang asked, getting worried.
Echo laughed, at her dating Broze or Kiro. " Oh, no. It's just, I can't be with you any longer."
" What? I cannot show it at the Temple if you want." Xiang said pleading.
" No. My allegiance, is to the Jedi order, to the Republic, to the galaxy! Not to you!" Echo said, being serious.
" But-" Xiang began to say.
Echo interrupted. " Unless the Jedi order falls apart, which it never will, we can't EVER be together." Echo said and put her head down. " I'm sorry, we can only be friends."
Tears poured down his face, his shoulders slumped and the sparkle in his eyes were gone, he walked out of the room, not saying a word.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment