Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 65 - Again??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 65 - Again??

Chapter 65 - Again??
Echo hadn't been able to talk to anyone for weeks, she had completely shut herself out, because of what she had done. How she had treated him, how he tried to talk, but how Echo wouldn't let him. Ash knocked a few times, but never busted in, when Echo never answered. Xiang did it too. She closed her mind to everybody and wouldn't let them in.
It's not that she was mad. No. It was just, all the emotions and thoughts were taking over her, she couldn't stand or bear to talk to anyone.
She decided she needed to get away, maybe she would ask to go on a mission, where she could just clear her thoughts. Not really a mission, just like a break. The masters would probably understand. She wouldn't have anyone else go with her, especially not Xiang, she didn't ever want to see him again, not after what she had done. Something happened to Ash, something well, good. Echo couldn't figure out what it was though. Echo closed Ash's thoughts to her but Echo could still sense her. Echo had completely closed herself but Ash had not, she had learned how to feel others, but make herself invisible. Difficult, but worth it.
Echo opened her eyes. She was done meditating for now. She jumped in the refresher and put on some clean clothes and braided her hair. She opened the door, and walked out into the cool, fresh hallways. Echo hadn't walked out of her room in long time. It felt good.
Was I overreacting? Maybe I was a little harsh, what I said needed to be done. I'm fine. Everything is ok. Echo thought, then smiled.
She opened herself back up. Echo felt everything she had been holding in, fly out of inside her. It was a joyful experience, one of the best things she had ever felt. She felt clean, and happy. It felt like getting rain after a drought. It felt good.
I'm back.
She touched her lightsaber, it was cold, unused. Echo was going to fix that.
Echo ran outside to the east garden. She grabbed her comlink.
" Hiro?" Echo asked into her comlink.
" Echo?? Your back, from whatever was the problem, thing!" Hiro responded, happily. Echo laughed. She needed a good laugh.
" Yes, that we can discuss later, want to battle?" Echo asked.
" Anything for you! I have been needing a good battle!" Hiro practically yelled.
" I'll be here at the East Garden!" Echo said, and shut the comlink off.
The weather was perfect, 75 degrees. There was a small breeze to cool her off. The flowers were in perfect bloom. Each flower was a different color, it was like a small rainbow. Her yellow lightsaber looked good with everything. It blended. Echo tried to blend as well. Her blue skin and soft black hair went well with the sky, her small colorful tattoo's that she had since she was born looked good with the colors of the plants.
Hiro then skipped out to Echo, smiling. Looking happy and refreshed. Today, was a good day.
She turned on her lightsaber, Hiro turned on hers. The lightsaber hummed to life, as did Echo. The battle had begun.
Echo leaped into the air, twirling. She landed spinning, and Hiro had to fight hard to block all of Echo's blows. She had to jump and dodge some of them. Hiro then did a flurry of attacks, one of the hardest Echo had ever had to dodge, but Echo had amazing defense and blocked them all, with some trouble. Sweat dripped off her face. Echo smiled and slashed at Hiro, Hiro blocked the attack, and soon they were in a hold, Echo pushed back, and back. Hiro was bent over when she kicked Echo in the gut, Echo went flying back. She grunted, then ran back towards Hiro, flying. Echo twirled and spun her lightsaber at incredible speeds, Echo tripped Hiro and Hiro went stumbling back.
" Ok, break!" Hiro said, breathing heavily.
" I agree!" Echo said smiling.
They sat down right by the fountain, occasionally, water would spray on them. It cooled them off.
" I could sit here forever." Hiro said, looking at the Felucian pitcher plants. Echo had no idea how they got them to survive here, but they sure were pretty.
" You and me, Hiro!" Echo said, grinning at her friend.
" Yeah, I could do this for a few days, then I would need some action!" Hiro said, laughing.
" Yeah, I think I might be ready for some small action, but perhaps without anybody getting or injured, or killed!" Echo said, getting sprayed by the fountain.
" Well keep dreaming pal, when that happens I'll be nice to Sakura!" Hiro said, Echo laughed.
" What is with you two, anyway?" Echo asked. Hiro sighed.
" She thinks she is so much better than me, because she became a padawan before I did! She was the hot shot of the Temple, besides you two. I was good, but quiet." Hiro said, shrugging.
" That's how Ash was, but we got over it. We are sisters and BFF's now!" Echo said. " That's the past, you need to make up. Just be nice." Echo said.
Hiro laughed. " For some reason I'm not liking this plan." Echo laughed.
" Well, since I'm having so much fun, I'll let you hold off for a bit!" Echo said, they both laughed.
Kiro walked into the garden, with Xiang. Echo stood up immediately, and started to run.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment