Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 66 - More Trouble...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 66 - More Trouble...

Chapter 66 - More Trouble...
" No, Echo! Please!" Xiang pleaded. Echo stopped and turned to look at him. He looked cute. He looked sorry. He opened his arms.
Echo ran into his open arms and cried.
" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" Echo said. He stroked through her hair.
" It's okay. It needed to be said." Xiang said and smiled at Echo. She walked out of his arms and smiled back.
" So, we are friends?" Echo asked. Xiang nodded. Echo hugged him, again.
Hiro and Kiro stood back smiling. Echo let go, and nodded.
" Do you want to go work on fixing your ship, I like to fix things!" Xiang said.
" Sure! Kiro, Hiro, want to come?" Echo asked.
" Nah, we have other stuff to do." Hiro said, looking at Kiro. Kiro looked startled then nodded.
" Yeah, I have to do this...stuff." Kiro said, and they walked away.
" I wonder if they heard just friends part!" Xiang said. Echo laughed, they walked to the ship.
__________________________________________________
" Hey Xiang, can you go and make sure the hyperdrive is in place? It seemed unstable earlier." Echo said, adjusting the laser cannons.
" Yeah, sure. I thought so too." Xian replied. " We have a lot in common."
" That is for sure." Echo said, she tightened the last screw and the laser cannons were ready for use.
Xiang walked over to Echo. " The hyperdrive is stable, but I think the deflector shields are malfunctioning." He said.
" What? I just checked them a few days ago. Come on." Echo said, then they walked to the front of the ship. Echo looked at the settings, and sure enough, the shields weren't connected properly.
Echo walked to the control room. She checked them, and the red wire, was where the yellow wire was supposed to be. Easy fix. She plugged it in the right one, and she got shocked, she fell back. She heard Xiang yelp. Then she felt something bad about to happen.
" Xiang! Get out of here! Now!" Echo yelled at him. Echo was tried to get up, then couldn't then...black.
____________________________________________________________
She awoke in a dark room. Echo looked over to Xiang, he was pale, with scars and bruises all over him. Tears filled her eyes, not able to hold it any longer, she broke into a sob.
" Who did this?" Echo mumbled.
A man with a long cloak, and hood to where you can't see his face walked up.
" I did. He may die, he may not." The man said.
" You hutt slime! You can kiss my wookiee if you think you can kill him! You nerf-herder!" Echo yelled at him.
" I think I can kill him, very easily." The man said.
Echo had heard enough. I don't think so.
She gathered as much strength as possible, and using the force pushed him against the wall, and after he hit, chunks of the wall fell out. They all tumbled over him. He groaned. Using the force he moved them off of him.
" Doing that, may get him killed faster." The man said.
" He is more powerful than you could ever imagine." Echo said, meaning it. I do love him, how could I ever say I didn't? Echo thought.
" You are said to be the powerful one, to have more power you can come with me, and we can conquer the galaxy!" The man said, his voice booming.
" Never," Echo said, with a smirk.
" You either come with me or he dies." The man said, grinning.
Echo's heart fell, crashed, and broke. Oh, no. Please! Don't put me through something like this, again. I don't think I could live without him, I don't even have to love him, I just.. just...need him. Echo thought.
" Please! No, why? Why me?" Echo asked.
" You are powerful." The man said shrugging. " Now pick."
Echo looked over to Xiang, and nodded.
" I'll...I'll...do whatever you say." Echo said, then put her head down, and cried.
__________________________________________________________
" Good, now time to kill the man." The hooded figure said.
" What in the blazes are you talking about?" Echo asked, her mouth dropping.
The man pulled down the switch, and Xiang's eyes popped open, he grunted and grasped for breath, he acted like he was being punched. He screamed and groaned.
" What are you doing?" Echo screamed at the evil man.
The man didn't answer, he just laughed.
Echo busted her cell open, the man looked at her in surprise.
" You said I was powerful." Echo said shrugging. She saw her lightsaber on a near-by stand. The man let go of the switch and put his hand out to force it to him, Echo did as well, he kept pulling, hard. Echo knew he might win, she smiled. She let go, and hit him in the head and he grunted and fell back.
Echo forced the lightsaber to her. The man got back up. He pulled out a crimson lightsaber and Echo pulled out her yellow.
Echo went low, slashing at the legs, the man deflected them with no problems. Echo got angry and jumped at him. She would twirl and spin, but he would block them all.
Ok, that's weird. Who is this guy? One of Aero's guys? An apprentice maybe? The one who turned him? Or some dark jedi wanting revenge? Echo thought, while dodging the stab, it was really easy to block. Good defense, bad offense.
Echo was tripped him, he fell to the ground and soon Echo had her lightsaber to his neck. He then pulled out a needle and jabbed it through her limb in one quick stroke she yelped then everything went blurry, and she started to fall to the ground.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment