Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - Can't move...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 67 - Can't move...

Chapter 67 - Can't move...
" Echo!" Xiang pleaded, then Echo fell, hard. She tried to move, but she couldn't.
" I could kill you, but Aero needs you. The man though..." The man trailed off.
" No! Aero wants to kill him too, childhood revenge." Echo said, making it up as she went along. Xiang looked confused, then nodded.
" Uh, yeah. I always beat his butt in the Temple. He always got so embarrassed. He hated me." Xiang said. Echo just looked around, unable to move.
" Ok, whatever." The hooded figure said and walked out.
As soon as the man walked out Echo felt something.
Echo, let the man take you, we will meet up. Aero has me and Kiro. Ash said coming into her again.
Got it. Echo said back to her.
Xiang looked at Echo in sad eyes.
" Will you be ok?" Xiang asked.
" I...don't know." Echo said, she didn't really feel pain, she just couldn't move. She felt numb, she couldn't stand it.
" You don't know? What? You always know!" Xiang yelled.
" I can't tell, I just feel numb, I think it just paralyzed but who knows what it could do." Echo said.
" I wish I could get out of here, and come check what it's doing." Xiang said.
" Well, then get your butt over here." Echo said. Xiang looked surprised, then just blew up the lock. and walked out. He ran over to Echo. He looked over her.
" That looks bad, if we don't get that out soon, you could be paralyzed for the rest of your life." Xiang said. " It is also putting some sort of poison in you, it could kill you in hours."
Echo smiled. " I will not die, I waited for you." Echo said weakly, something more than being paralyzed was happening.
Tears came to his eyes. " Echo, you could die in a matter of hours, why are you concerned about me?"
" Because...you saved me." Echo said. Xiang cried. He just nodded.
" We have to get out of here." Xiang said, looking around.
" No, he is going to take us to Aero, and Ash and Kiro will be there. Then we can all get out of there." Echo said.
" I don't know, you need medical attention, fast. Who knows what he could do before we get there?" Xiang said, unsure.
" Get some confidence. What does your instinct tell you? Jedi always trust their instinct." Echo said.
" It tells me to do whatever you say, because you risked your life for me." Xiang said.
" You have some amazing instincts..." Echo said.
The hooded man came in. " What are you two doing? Well, I guess it doesn't matter, My master and I will destroy you soon enough." The man said shrugging.
" What did you do to her?" Xiang yelled at him.
" I did nothing, just paralyzed her and put in a killing disease. You and her sister will have to mourn her death if you don't follow my master's desires. That though, we will discuss later." The hooded man said.
" What is your name anyway?" Echo asked. " It doesn't matter anymore."
" I guess you right, I am Juro the Great!" Juro said, raising his hands as he spoke.
" Master like padawan." Echo thought, thinking back on what Aero used to call himself.
" Padawan? Is that what you think of me? I'm soon to be sith lord!" He boomed.
" If that will help you sleep at night, then sure. Whatever you say." Echo said. Xiang couldn't help but chuckle. Juro raised his hand and blue shock came out of his hand, pouring on Echo. She screamed out.
Xiang yelled. " Stop! We're done!"
The man pulled his hands back. " Keep acting like that and she will be dead in an hour." Juro said. Echo and Xiang gasped.
Juro smiled and kicked Echo in the face, and since Echo was paralyzed she was unable to move then, black, unconsciousness. The last thing she heard was a booming evil laugh over a small cry of terror and sorrow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment