Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 68 - One kills another??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 68 - One kills another??

Chapter 68 - One kills another??
While she was in unconsciousness she felt something's, like Ash's presence. She sort of Aero and Ash talking. She couldn't open her eyes but she could sort of hear and feel. Wait, Aero? Not good. Echo thought. Then a startling pain raced up her spine. She screamed, she heard other screaming as well.
She looked around and immediately saw Ash and Aero talking. They kept talking for a few minutes, Echo wasn't able to hear what they were saying. Then, suddenly, Ash was dropped and Echo heard a roar, a roar of a rancor. Echo gasped for her sister. She wanted to help her, but there was no need for Echo to even try, she was useless at her state right now.
Echo wished she could see her sister right now, what if something happened to her? Echo would die if something happened to her. What are you thinking, Echo? Echo thought to herself. They defeated a rancor before! They were 12 and had no lightsabers, and Aero threw her a lightsaber. Then again, they were together. Now Ash is all by herself. She will be fine, I'm overreacting. Echo realized that Ash would be fine, and had a deep breath. Echo heard a whimper and a rumble, the animal is dead. Ash came back up, Echo sighed with relief.
Ash and Aero kept talking so Echo just fell asleep. She awoke to their talking, again. The first thing she heard terrified her.
“One of your friends will die in the next 5 minutes,” Aero paused and Ash’s heart dropped.
Please don’t make me pick, Ash thought, and Echo sensed.
“And you get to decide who,” Aero finished.
“Don’t make me choose….please,” Ash begged. “I will do anything but that.”
“It’s too late. You’ve already said that you were under my control. You have five minutes to decide, or I will kill them all.”
As Aero started to turn off the holocomm, Ash pleaded, “PLEASE!! PICK ME!! KILL ME!!” Echo heard, it was so loud.
Echo felt her sisters thoughts, they were about her not being able to kill anybody. She would rather kill herself. Echo would not allow that. She had a plan. Echo might die, but she couldn't watch anybody else die.
“It hasn’t been 5 minutes yet!” Ash screamed in tears.
She is so loud! I have a headache!
“Oh I know, I just forgot to tell you something. You will be the one personally killing them.”
Ash screamed at him and screamed. It was time tell her the plan.
Pick me, she said.
What? How do you-
I have a plan. Pick me. Pretend to kill me by pretending to use shatterpoint on my head. I can stop my heart rate and breathing to make it seem like I’m dead. Then you won’t have to worry about this.
Are you sure this will work? Ash said.
No…but it’s our only chance. Besides, if it doesn’t work it won’t matter because they’ve already injected me with a deadly poison. Maybe this will wipe the poison from my system, Echo said and withdrew from her mind, not leaving Ash much time to respond.
Don’t forget to act like you have no idea what is going on, Ash said as quickly as she could.
Ash started to sob. Echo blocked her out, she needed to think how she could do this. Echo thought deeply about how to slow her heart rate, she thought and thought then finally it slowed. Echo practiced a few dying tricks, this was going to be easy. So easy she could kill herself. Ok, no time for jokes, Echo. She said to herself. Echo then opened her mind again to listen as Aero walked into Ash's quarters which, Echo could see from a view, she mostly had to rely on her hearing.
“Your decision?” he asked.
Ash, in tears replied, “Echo.”
“That was an unexpected surprise. I would have never expected that you would pick your own sister, your own flesh and blood.” Aero said.
Oh, shut up you idiot. Echo thought.
“Ya…can we just get on with it?” Ash said, crying softly.
“Of course,” Aero said. “Juro will be there any minute to escort you to your sister’s room.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment