Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 69 - Echo is...dead??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 69 - Echo is...dead??

Chapter 69 - Echo is...dead??
Echo began to think, she knew exactly how she was going to do this. She just needed to act like she was really going to die, it wouldn't be hard since she could anyway. Ash walked in.
“I’m…so…sorry,” Ash began, crying.
“Sorry about wh-what?” Echo stuttered,
“You’ll see.” Ash said, Echo acted shocked.
Aero, standing on the other side of Echo’s cot. Aero looked at Ash.
“Now is the time,” he said and handed her a lightsaber. Ash pushed it aside.
“No…I wouldn’t dare. My sister, my rules.”
“You’re not doing what I think you’re doing?” Xiang mumbled from the screen.
Echo almost wanted to weep right then and there, she couldn't stand for Xiang to be watching this.
“What in bl-blazes is going on!?” Echo said weakly.
“Just stop talking and relax. It will make this easier for both of us.”
Aero glared at her.
“What are you going to use then?” he asked confused.
Ash took in a deep breath.
“I can use shatterpoint,” she said, trying to avoiding using the word ‘will’. “It will literally make her brain explode inside her head.”
“ASH! DON’T!! Kiro yelled, Echo smiled. Kiro knew that his girlfriend was wrong.
Echo gasped. She tried to act as surprised as she could.
“WHAT? You’re going to KILL me?!”
“I had no other choice!” Ash yelled back.
Echo began to cry harder, she might actually die.
“Go ahead Ash. Make me proud.”
“Don’t ever say that,” Ash mumbled. She could feel the hatred in her own voice.
“Ash, don’t!! You don’t have to do this!” Echo screamed.
Ash started too choked on her own words. “I’m…sorry. I love you sister.”
" Wait! I just need to say something." Echo said, Ash looked surprised then nodded.
Echo just looked up. " Xiang, I love you! It doesn't matter how many times I tell you I don't, I do and I always will! If I die I wanted you to know that! I'm just glad she chose me over you! I don't know what I could do without you!" Echo yelled, Xiang began to scream and cry.
Echo nodded, as if to accept her fate. Ash nodded.
Ash started to slowly move her hands towards Echo’s head. Echo was mumbling ‘no’ the whole time. She was balling. Ash was too.
I hope I don't die.
Ash jerked her hand around. Echo smiled and began to play her role. She let out a blood-curdling scream. She began to shake. She tried to break out of the restraints and screamed and cried and yelled for help. Echo tried to reach out for her sister, as if somebody was going to save her. Echo smiled to herself, then dropped to the ground, tried to say something, then stopped. Echo tried do something she had been trying to work on for years, she rolled her eyes to the back of her head. Xiang and Kiro were screaming. Xiang was weeping, Kiro was crying a bit too.
Echo slowed down her heart rate and only heard a few things.
“You killed her!!” Xiang screamed. “You killed your own sister!!”
“No, you don’t get it-“ Ash started to say but Xiang cut her off.
“NO! You killed Echo!” Xiang screamed. He was crying. “You and you only…I’ll…I’ll never forgive you. She loved me! I loved her! She gave me peace!" He screamed. "I...I...loved her." He finished softly.
“No…no…you don’t understand!! I-I-“ Ash stuttered and looked over to Kiro.
He was just shaking his head with a shocked look on his face.
“Don’t try to explain anything,” he said. “It’s pretty clear what you just did. You’ve changed…you’ve turned dark.”
“Just shut up!!!” she yelled at Kiro. She couldn’t hold it in any longer. She was tired of hearing it…hopefully he would understand later.
Then, Ash lifted Echo then blackness toke her over as her heart rate slowed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment