Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 70 - Padawan??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 70 - Padawan??

Chapter 70 - Padawan??
Echo regained consciousness, and tried to get up, but she couldn't. She tried again and winced. Instead of having pain in a few spots, it almost curdled her. If she embraced it, the pain would take over and she would go into unconsciousness again. She just accepted the pain and tried to focus on something else. Echo looked around, she was in this large room. Her vision was blurred, she blinked a few times and she could see clearly the room was full of, skeletons!
" Ewww!" Echo squealed and jumped back.
Calm down, I sound like Kali. They are just...dead. I just need to get out of here and save Xiang, Kiro, and Ash. Echo thought, and tried to regain her cool.
She heard to men outside yelling.
" She has a pulse!" One man said.
" What should we do?" The other man asked. " Tell Aero?"
" No, let's just kill her. She is a girl. She has nothing on us." The first man said, and the doors busted open. They quickly loaded their guns but they were too late.
Echo force grabbed their weapons and slammed them against the wall and they crushed to pieces. She grabbed a man, using the force and choked him and through him against the wall.
Echo turned to the next man. " I don't have anything on you." She said smirking.
His mouth dropped. Echo charged at him. She punched him in the face, twirled around and kicked him in the stomach. He grasped for the air as he flew back.
While both men were laying there, unconscious Echo checked if they were dead, they weren't. Good, I don't want any more people in this dreaded place. Echo thought looking around the room.
She looked at the men and smiled. " Just a girl." Echo said out loud. Then she winced again. Just a girl, with major medical needs!
Echo opened her heart to try and see if she could feel anyone. She felt Ash as usual, but Echo could feel this was not the time to get her, Aero was with her. Echo was too weak to battle him. She felt Xiang. She tried to let the force guide her. She went straight down the hallway. Then she saw a dark small hallway, branching off the first one. Echo knew that was the way the force was guiding her. She peeked inside and saw nothing, nor felt anything much, so she walked down. It had many curves. Finally, she saw light. She ran towards it. Echo stopped, knowing there would be somebody there.
Echo looked and sure enough, there were to guards standing at the end. Echo put her hands out and when she walked out, with her open arms she smacked the men in the face then elbowed them in the gut.
The both fell down, immediately. Echo smiled and kept walking.
She sensed somebody was coming. She barrel rolled to a wall and made her body flat against the wall. Risky, but she didn't have much of a choice and if they saw her she would have to knock them out.
A woman walked past, but she was too busy putting a pin in her to even look Echo's way. Kali's twin. The woman typed in a secret code and a door opened. Echo memorized the code. 789456123. Oh, very original Aero. Idiot. Echo thought. The woman walked in, swiftly. Echo looked and ran up to the pad.
789456123. Echo put in, quickly. The door slid open and Echo saw the woman stare at her in shock. Oh crap. Then something metal shot at the woman's head and she dropped to the floor. Echo looked over and saw Xiang and Kiro smiling, widely.
" We were wondering when you would be coming." Xiang said. Kiro nodded.
" Well, I am here. Let's go." Echo said, and the boys got out of some medical cots. Xiang had some major bruises and so did Kiro, but they acted ok so Echo said nothing.
Echo started to turn around and walk out.
" What about Neon?" Kiro asked. Echo became confused.
" Neon?" Echo asked, not understanding.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment