Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 71 - Liking the Padawan...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 71 - Liking the Padawan...

Chapter 71 - Liking the Padawan...
" Ash didn't tell you? That is her padawan! Aero captured him and that is why Ash is here." Kiro said, shocked.
" I'm going to whoop her butt the next time I see her, now though, we have to get the padawan." Echo said walking out the door. Kiro and Xiang quickly got up. Echo looked through a glass door in the next room.
" Uhh, Kiro. What does this padawan look like?" Echo asked.
" He is sort of short with sandy blonde hair." Kiro replied looking confused. " Why?" Echo saw something she did not want to see.
" Well, he looks like he is being executed." Echo said, hardly able to watch.
" Let's go!" Xiang said running. He busted the door open. He pulled his lightsaber and cut the executor in half. Echo gasped.
" How do you have your lightsaber?" Echo asked in shock.
" Whoever this Aero is, he isn't very smart." Xiang said.
" I wish that were true." Echo mumbled under her breath.
" Neon, are you ok?" Kiro asked him.
" Yeah, It's good to see you, master." Neon said, looking at Echo. Echo looked confused then laughed.
" Oh, no. I'm Echo. I'm her twin sister. We are going to save her, and apparently you too." Echo said, looking over his wounds. She began to feel for infections.
" Ow!" Neon yelped.
" Xiang, do you think you can help him enough to get us out of here?" Echo asked, ignoring Neon.
" Of course I can." Xiang said.
" Good. Kiro, I need you to see if you can find Ash through the force. While I make a plan." Echo said.
" Got it." Kiro said then sat down and Echo felt him open himself.
Echo began to think of a plan.
" Ooh! I found her!" Kiro yelled.
" Where?" Echo asked, getting excited.
" Oh, never mind. It was you." Kiro said.
Echo sighed. She opened herself. Her sister was close. Echo had everything ready.
" Ok, let's go. I found her." Echo said.
" Are you serious? How did you find her?" Kiro asked, amazed.
Echo smiled as she walked out the door. " We're sisters." She said with a backward glance.
Xiang, Neon and Kiro came running out, trying to keep up to Echo. Neon ran up to her.
" So you're the legendary Echo Chi?" The boy asked.
" I wouldn't say legendary, but yes, I'm Echo." Echo said, laughing.
" You are legendary! You became a padawan at 9! You and Ash, I mean my master were captured by Aurra Sing and lived!" Neon said, going over all their accomplishments.
Echo couldn't blushed. " How do you know all this?" She asked.
" You and your sister asked the same thing. You really are alike. To answer your question, things go around." Neon answered shrugging.
" Were sisters!" Echo said, again.
I have to find her, something doesn't feel right. She needs to stay alive. For the love of the force, Ash. Stay alive. Echo thought, walking faster.
Then she felt someone gently touch her shoulder. " She will be ok, I promise." Xiang said. That's all Echo needed. The kid believes in her, why shouldn't I? Echo thought. Echo turned to her side and saw Xiang nodding.
Echo felt something strong. Ash. She ran around the corner and saw Aero and Ash standing there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment