Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 72 - Leaving...Ash.

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 72 - Leaving...Ash.

Chapter 72 - Leaving...Ash.
He got out of his chair, brought his lightsaber back to his hand, and maneuvered himself behind Ash with his lightsaber held by her neck.
“MASTER!!” Neon yelled and started to run forward, but Echo grabbed him by the shoulder to stop him. Echo didn't want him to get her.
“GO!!” Ash yelled. Aero pulled the lightsaber closer to her neck. Echo was not leaving her sister. Not ever.
“We’re not leaving without you!!” Echo yelled. “There isn’t a chance in the world.”
“If you leave Ash now, I will allow you to leave unharmed!” Aero yelled. “But Ash stays!”
Echo was not leaving her sister. She began to speak but Ash would not let her.
“JUST GO!! Leave me!! My survival isn’t more important than your lives!”
A tear came to Echo's eye. I can't leave her but we can't risk the padawan. Besides then we would all die. Yet, she is my sister. We have to go. I just don't know if I can.
“I will come back for you…I promise,” Kiro yelled.
“Don’t!” Ash yelled back. “My fate is sealed! Yours aren’t, now go before I force you out!”
I love you sister, Echo said through their bond.
You too, Ash answered back.
Echo nudged Neon and they ran out with Xiang following.
Kiro stayed back a little longer. Echo could only imagine what they were talking about. I crack myself up.
They ran out and found a ship and surprisingly it was a YT-2400 light freighter.
Echo whistled.
" What?" Neon asked.
Xiang turned to him with a smile. " Here is a tip about Echo, if there is a ship and its nice, Echo is happy as can be." Echo laughed and nodded.
Neon nodded as if memorizing.
" Young one, there is not going to be a test on it. Your master isn't here." Echo said, laughing.
Kiro ran up. He looked at Echo laughing at became red.
" What is with you, Echo? Your sister could die any minute now because you left her! Now you are over here laughing! Ash could be going through extreme pain right now! I figured you would know that!" Kiro yelled at her.
Echo nodded it was true. She had already opened the hatch. In tears she ran in the ship.
She went in the back and heard Xiang yelling.
" You idiot! Don't you think this is hard for her? It is her sister! For the love of the force, did you think she was trying to get it off her mind? She was trying to make everybody happy! Don't you think that would make Ash happy? Think about somebody besides yourself."
Then she heard the door open and Neon walked in.
" Are you ok?" He asked.
Echo smiled. " Yeah, thanks." Echo said.
" Don't thank me, thank that guy." Neon said.
" Xiang." Echo said, correcting him.
" Yeah, he is nice."
" Yes he is." Echo said, smiling wider.
" Come on youngling, let's go pilot this ship!" Echo said, and the boy eagerly nodded and they walked up to the cockpit.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment