Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Name: Ash Chi (Shy)
Species: Pantoran
Home Planet: Pantora
Date of Birth: 39 BBY
Known Relatives: Echo Chi (identical twin sister)
Affiliation: Jedi Order; Rebellion; New Republic; New Jedi Order
Known Master/s: Cin Drallig
Combat Forms: Form IV: Ataru; Shien: Jar’Kai; Tra’kata; Dun Moch;
Weapons: DL-44 Blaster Pistol
Double-Bladed Yellow Lightsaber
2 Curved-Hilt Emerald and Orange Lightsaber
White Lightwhip
Gold Lightsaber-Staff
Underwater Red Lightsaber
Electrum-Hilt Magenta Lightsaber (Gift from her sister)
2 Cyan w/silvery glow Lightsaber
Hobbies: Blowing up stuff her sister makes
Building Lightsabers with her sister
Practicing the Echani Martial Arts
Doing Flips
Skimboarding
Telling stupid jokes
Pulling pranks on her sister
One-on-One Lightsaber combat with her sister
Snowboarding

Bio:
Ash Chi was born on the planet Pantora in 39 BBY. At a very young age of 1, she was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to be trained as a Jedi. She was separated from her sister when taken to the Temple. She grew up not knowing any of her relatives. The Council tried to make it to where the two girls would not know they were sisters. To make sure they didn’t ask questions, they had Ash’s last name legally changed to Shy.
Like most younglings, Ash trained with Yoda as a child. By the time she was 8, she was participating in the Advanced Classes at the Temple, training with the older students. Nya Keslin, a female green Twi’lek student about 3 years older than her quickly became one of her best friends. They often battled together and practiced their Force-techniques with each other. But they also had normal things they did together like pulling pranks on their friends and studied the Temple Archives. Although Nya was 3 years older than Ash, Ash was much stronger in the Force than she was.
From a young age, Ash instantly loved to do flips and spins; she was also very athletic. She was a very talented Skimboarder, but when Jedi Master Mace Windu caught her outside after-hours with it, it was confiscated from her. She eventually pleaded for it back and Mace let it slide and gave it back to her.
She was one of the hyper students in her classes, and was always making stupid jokes. She was known as the Jokester around the Temple and by all her friends. She was extremely enthusiastic and was always catching the attention of the Jedi Council members, whether it was good or bad.
But one of her favorite hobbies was lightsaber combat. She would beg other students to fight her. She loved the rush of the battle and the adrenaline. Every student she fought, she defeated…except for the senior padawans.
She also had a love for lightsabers. She was mechanically inclined, and found it very easy to build things, although it wasn’t really her true passion. But she did love to build lightsabers. It took her about a week to build a sturdy, well-designed saber. She loved art, and to her, building lightsabers was art. All of her handles were unique from anybody else’s. Ash was always experimenting with new designs.
This is the story of the craziness in her life…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment