Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Surprise!! You have a twin sister!!

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 2 - Surprise!! You have a twin sister!!

Chapter 2 - Surprise!! You have a twin sister!!
One day when she was 9, her friend Nya and a couple more of her friends came up and talked to her. Apparently there was a girl in the Temple that was just as good as Ash, and the same age.
"You've got to be kidding me?" Ash said. "There isn't a student I haven't battled."
"Well, apparently you haven't battled her yet," Nya said. "Her name is Echo Chi, and she's the same age as you. Everyone she's battled she's beaten. What makes it even weirder is that she is the same species as you."
"Man, I wish I was a Pantoran," a boy named Broze said. Broze was a Miraluka, a species that had no eyes, or at least they didn’t work. He wore a shade over his eyes all the time. But yet he was incredibly strong in the Force. He was one of Nya's friends and became friends with Ash when she met Nya. "Maybe I'd be a better fighter."
"You are a good fighter," a boy named Aero said. He was a Kiffar boy with strange yellow tattoo’s on his face. He was also one of Broze friends. "Just not as good as Ash, which is pretty pathetic considering she's younger than you, and a girl," Aero said jokingly.
"Oh, shut up," Broze said.
"Quiet boys or I might have to have to tell Master Yoda on you," Nya told them.
"So what do ya think Ash? Do ya want to battle this girl? She's already waiting for you in the arena," Nya finished.
"Oh, I'm totally up to the challenge. No one has beaten me yet, and no one will!" Ash exclaimed and hurried away to the arena. When they all reached the door, they stopped and Nya handed her a blindfold.
"Here, put this on. It makes the battle more interesting for us watching," Nya said with a smile.
Ash put the blindfold on and her friends walked her into the arena. She laid her hand on top of her lightsaber. It comforted her. She loved it a lot. Every time she picked it up she felt like a Jedi Master.
She heard her friends talking to some other people in the room. She suspected it was Echo's friends coming to watch her. Apparently this was going to be an interesting fight. But Ash didn't see why. She was considered one of the best Lightsaber duelists of the padawan and younglings. She didn't see how this girl could beat her.
Her friends quieted now, and Ash sensed it was about time to start the fight. She grabbed her lightsaber, twirled it around and ignited it in a Shien stance. Master Yoda suggested that she use a different stance, but she didn't care. She had beaten everybody else with it and she didn't plan on changing now. She imagined the bright orange color of her lightsaber come to life. Although it was one set on stun, she had learned ways to make it hurt a lot more.
She heard the other snap-hiss of her opponent's lightsaber and let herself go to the Force. She had grown accustomed to it. It made her happier and more relaxed. She could sense in the general area where her opponent was and lunged. Her blade hit another. The fight had begun.
Ash ducked down and felt as the other girl's lightsaber passed over where her head should have been. As she ducked, she turned her body into a spin, trying to trip her opponent, but the girl had already jumped out of the way.
Wow, she is good, Ash thought to herself.
Ash got up on her feet and went into a back-flip, dodging the girl's side-sweep attack. Once Ash landed, she charged. At the last second she jumped in the air, planning to land on top on the girl. But instead, the girl moved out the way, and Ash landed on the ground. She continued her attack with a flurry of attacks, high and low. To her surprise, the girl blocked all of her attacks. She even attacked from the sides, and the girl simply either blocked them or dodged them. She was fast. VERY fast.
Ash sensed Echo spin her lightsaber around seconds before she actually did it. Ash planted her feet on the ground and tried her best to block the incoming attacks. To her surprise, she actually did and jumped back. Hoping to catch the girl off guard, she quickly charged forward, hoping that maybe the girl was a little dizzy from her spins. The girl blocked it though, and Ash held her lightsaber there. They were in a lightsaber-lock. Ash pushed her lightsaber harder. To her surprise, the girl actually wasn't strong enough to keep her back. The girl started to back down. Ash sensed the girl trying to desperately think of something. Then, out of nowhere, Echo kicked Ash in the stomach. Ash let go of the lightsaber-lock and staggered backwards. Echo had some powerful legs.
Ash recovered quickly and aimed low for the legs. She jumped, but before she got there, Echo jumped in the air and landed in a spin. But Ash noticed something as the girl jumped. She wasn't guarding herself. As soon as the girl landed, Ash spun around and landed her lightsaber slightly on the girls shoulder. She was too far away for her to land a solid attack. She heard, the girl grunt, but it didn't seem to bother her very much. Echo then brought her lightsaber up and pushed Ash's away. Ash backed away and charged again, hoping to wear down Echo's defenses down. But again, the girl blocked all of Ash's attacks. Ash was running out of ideas. Once again, she flipped back and charged, hoping to catch the girl off balance one more time. She sensed the girl coming at her fast too, and when their lightsaber hit, the power surge was so powerful that it knocked her and the girl back..
"Wow," they both said at the same time.
Ash then heard her friends start clapping and cheering.
"That was awesome!!" Broze yelled! "Do it again!"
"NO!" Ash and Echo said in unison.
Ash didn't realize it until just now, but she couldn't catch her breath. That battle had really worn her out.
"Ok, you can both take off your blindfolds now," Nya said. "That was amazing!"
Ash took off her blindfold. It was soaked in sweat. She turned to look at Echo who was trying to catch her breath too. When she brought her head up, Ash realized something amazing. Echo looked exactly like her.
They both stared at each other.
"WHAT THE WAMPA-POO??!!" they said in unison.
"Hey, stop copying me!" they both said again.
"No, you stop!" again they said.
"I knew IT!" Broze said. "I knew it; I knew it, I KNEW IT! They are twins!! Did I not say that?" he asked Aero.
"You did say that," Aero replied.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 2, 2009, 10:26:19 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Whoa!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!

loved it allot & LOVED the action:D:D:D