Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Where'd she go?

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 6 - Where'd she go?

Chapter 6 - Where'd she go?
At mid-day meal, she met up with her friends at the cafeteria. Aero, Broze, and Nya were already sitting at the table chowing down. She saw Juno and Kali looking for everyone else. She went up and sat down by her friends..
"Greetings," she said as she sat by her friends.
"Did you hear?" Broze asked.
"Did I hear what?" Ash asked.
"About Echo. She left early this morning on her mission with her new master."
"Oh, she did?" Ash said, trying to not sound much interested. "Where did they go off to?"
"I think it was Hoth," Nya said. "She was packing a lot of clothes too so that kinda proves the rumor."
"Well, good for her," Ash said as she stared to eat her food.
"Hey, how's your new master treating you?" Aero asked.
"How did you-" Ash started to say.
"I have my sources," Aero said back.
"Oh, well our first training exercise went pretty well. And I got this," she said, showing her friends her arm.
"EW!" Kali said walking up behind her. "Where did you get that?"
"My new master. Apparently there is somebody out there that can best me at a duel," Ash said.
Broze started laughing. "It finally happened! The great Ash has been defeated!"
Ash just stared at him and laughed, then finished eating her food.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 2, 2009, 10:19:10 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Haha-cute:)