Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Nightmares

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 7 - Nightmares

Chapter 7 - Nightmares
After mid-day meal she met up with her master and they had a nice lesson on the Living Force. Ash worked on moving stuff with her mind. She was pretty good at it already, but Master Drallig insisted.
The next couple of days passed quickly. She seemed to getting more acquainted with her master, and he wasn't being as hard on her.
One night, 2 days after Echo left, Ash began having nightmares. She never got a full view of what was going on. All she heard was screaming. Screaming, crying, and begging for a person to stop what they were doing. Ash would wake up drenched in sweat. She would fall back asleep, and the nightmare would come again. Every time she fell back asleep, the cries became clearer, and by morning on the third day, she could sense that it was her sister that was crying out in pain. She felt her in her head, screaming for help, but no help came. At first Ash just thought it was a bad dream, but then she realized that there was no way it could be. She felt Echo inside her head. There had to be a twin connection.
She woke up extremely early and went to find Yoda. He could help her with this problem of hers.
She found him in the Council Chambers by himself meditating.
“Master Yoda? Can I speak with you?” she asked quietly.
Yoda looked at her slowly.
“Hmmm…Troubled, are you?” he said in his normal tone of voice.
“Yes master. I had this reappearing nightmare all night. It consisted of pain, misery, sorrow.”
Ash stopped, almost not wanting to say the rest.
“These dreams, they were about my sister master, I positive.”
“Dreams pass in time,” Yoda responded. Ash didn’t except that for an answer..
“No master, I felt her pain like it was my own. It was real! I just have no idea how.”
Yoda seemed to consider this.
“These dreams of your, the present they are. In trouble your sister is. A twin connection, there is, but let this effect you, you can not. Do not let your feelings cloud your judgment young padawan.”
Yoda words were wise, and she left thinking about them. Now that she knew that her sister was in trouble, she couldn’t do anything but think about. She just hoped she made it back to the Temple alive.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 1:13:37 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29FREAKY!!!!

-Yoda's talking was very good...u got it down pat!!!!!