Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - First mission...didn't go so well...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 8 - First mission...didn't go so well...

Chapter 8 - First mission...didn't go so well...
A day later, Rahm and Echo returned from their mission. Ash saw Rahm running in from the Docking Bay with Echo in his arms. She was badly beaten up, had scraps and puncture marks all over her. She was also unconscious.
“Rahm, what in blazes happened?” Ash yelled at him, following into step behind him.
“I’ll tell you later, right now we really need to get her into the Med Center,” Rahm replied.
They took her into the Med Center and immediately took her in. Rahm was allowed to come with her, but Ash was pushed side, and told to go back to her room. Rahm said he would comm her when Echo had waken up. He commed her about 5 hours later. She gathered all her friends, Juno, Kali, Aero, Nya, Broze, and Aero, and ran to the Med Center, ignoring the screams to slow down.
They got to Echo’s room when Rahm was walking out. She and her friends burst in.
“What do you think you were doing scaring me like that?" Juno said.
“You more important than fashion to me, that's saying a lot." Kali said. Ash looked at Kali. Kali and her fashion. They were inseparable.
“I’m glad you're ok." Nya said happily but full of concern all at the same time.
“Yeah. Who else would there to make fun of?" Aero asked with a smile.
“And who else could beat my butt?" Broze said then looked at everybody else. “Ok don't answer that." Broze said. Ash just laughed and everybody else did too. Broze was ridiculous.
“A half of a set of twins isn't cool. Not cool at all." Ash said, finally getting a chance to speak. Ash wanted to run up and hug her sister, but not in front of everybody else. She had to remember what Yoda had told her and not let her feelings control her actions.
“Sorry, it was for the mission." Echo said in reply to everybody. They all just laughed and said goodbye, saying they had to get back to their classes, except for Ash. When everybody was gone, she said, “I would have died if something happened to you!"
"Well, I'm here so calm down. Let the force flow through you.." Echo said.
Ash stood still and did exactly that. It helped. Helped a lot.
“What happened to you?” Ash asked her.
“It’s a long story,” Echo started. “Everything started okay, but then I and Rahm were taken hostage by a crazy scientist who conducts experiments on Jedi to find their weaknesses. During the procedure, I woke up and Rahm finally came to my rescue. Plus, she was shocking me senseless. Quite painful,” Echo finished.
Ash sighed. “Well, I’m just glad you’re alive.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 1:16:54 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha...i really like Broze!!!

-Oh,no!!!!!!! poor Echo!