Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Closer than you thought...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 9 - Closer than you thought...

Chapter 9 - Closer than you thought...
Echo had started feeling better over the next couple of days and insisted that she and Ash build a lightsaber together, kinda like twin bonding. Ash knew it would be a piece of cake. She was a pro at building lightsabers, but only if she knew what she was building. Echo had decided to just build one from scratch, no planning it out on paper, no fancy design. Just build one. That’s where the problem was. Ash needed time to think, unlike her sister.
“No, the wire on the left, you gungan!” Echo said, getting frustrated.
“What left? My left or you’re left?” Ash asked, trying to sound funny. She loved messing around with people.
“My left!” Echo exclaimed.
“Oh. Well, how was I supposed to know that?” Ash said.
“Uh, because we are on the Blade Energy channel and the other wire goes into the Cycling field energizers...Duh!" Echo said.
“Of course. How could I have missed that?” Ash said sarcastically. Echo laughed and Ash chuckled.
Echo looked to Ash. “Okay, we’re almost done. Aren’t you having fun?” she asked.
“It this lightsaber mine?” Ash asked her.
“I guess,” Echo replied, shrugging.
“Then yes, I’m having fun!” Ash replied. Echo started to crack up laughing. Ash didn’t think it was that funny. But she still laughed, but then a frown fell on her face. Echo looked over to her.
“Ash, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. I just thought it would be fun,” Echo said.
“Oh, I am having fun, it’s just…” her sentence trialed off. She didn’t want to tell Echo why she was feeling bad.
“It’s just what?” Echo asked, almost like she was demanding an answer.
“Well, it’s your condition. It’s tearing me up inside because I know I could have saved you from that pain and misery,” Ash said.
“What are you talking about? Ash, there is no way…” Echo started to say, but Ash interrupted her.
“YES! I could have helped you. When you where gone I had these dreams…of you…getting shocked, and you were crying and screaming and I didn’t even try to convince my master that we had to go help you. And look what happened to you!”
“It had probably already happened to me when you saw it,” Echo tried to convince her.
“No. Master Yoda said it was present,” Ash replied.
“Well, at least you talked to Yoda about it…” Echo said..
“Oh, don’t be stupid Echo! I’m selfish. I obviously don’t care about anyone but myself. I could have helped you!” Ash said. Tears where coming to her eyes. She wished that Echo didn’t see her this way. Ash got out of her chair and turned around so she could wipe her eyes. She stomped her feet and tried to get all of her emotions out of her system. If Master Cin or any other master saw her like this, she would get the talk again.
“Ash…be serious,” Echo said calmly. “What could you have done? Even if you did manage to find me, odds are you would’ve been hurt too.”
“That’s what master Cin said,” Ash mumbled.
“That’s why he is the master. Besides, you tried. That’s all that matters. Now, if you didn’t do anything at all, then I might’ve been a little hurt, but you tried and that’s all that matters to me,” Echo paused.
“Look at me, I sound like an old lady,” Echo said.
Ash chuckled.
“Ya know, I could’ve disobeyed the Council,” Ash said.
“Oh, and you call me stupid!” Echo said laughing. “You can’t fly a ship and you would’ve been kicked out of the order. I would have slapped you to the Unknown Regions if you did that!”
Ash smiled. Echo smiled back and they both laughed. Ash ran up and hugged Echo again.
“Owwww!” Echo said.
“Oh, sorry!” Ash replied. “But thanks.”
“Anytime sis, anytime,” Echo replied.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 4:21:46 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29awwwwwwww...bonding!:):):)