Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Tortured

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 12 - Tortured

Chapter 12 - Tortured
Ash decided to get some rest. Besides there was nothing else to do, and she needed to keep her mouth shut as much as possible. She worked on healing her back, but as hard as she tried, it was too hard to heal. Every hour, Ash guessed, Aurra would send an electric pulse through the cuffs and shock them senseless. The shock lasted 30 seconds each time. Eventually, Ash blacked out.
She awoke when Aurra shocked her again. She awoke screaming. Aurra stood in front of her.
“Good morning, rancor breath,” Ash said. She couldn’t help it. She was prone to getting in trouble.
“You just don’t know when to stop do you?” Aurra said. “Maybe this will teach you.”
Aurra took a lightsaber, one Ash had never seen before, and ignited it. It’s bright crimson blade shown on Aurra’s face. Aurra stepped closer to Ash and sliced the blade down Ash’s arm. She moved it slowly, making it more painful. Ash screamed so loud she thought her lungs would burst. She heard Echo screaming for Aurra to stop. Aurra moved the blade down from her shoulder to her hand, then disengaged the blade and attached it to her belt.
“This should be a lesson to you, young one,” she said to Echo. “Keep your mouth shut and don’t get on my bad side.”
Aurra started to walk out the door, and then stopped halfway.
“Oh, by the way, we are on Tatooine, so I would suggest you get ready to meet your new owner.”
She walked out of the room and the door closed.
“Ash, don’t keep doing this. I can’t take it anymore! Pull yourself together!” Echo said.
Ash didn’t have anything to say. She needed to control her big mouth.
Aurra came in about 10 minutes later and released Ash and Echo’s cuffs. But as soon as she let them out of those, she put another pair of electronic cuffs on them. Ash could barely walk on her knee, and her head and stomach was killing her.
I wanted action, I wanted danger, she thought. Well I got it didn’t I!
Aurra leaded them out of the ship. They were outside of a huge palace. Ash guessed it was Jabba’s palace. When they got to the door, it opened and they walked in. A male Twi’lek was waiting for them.
“[ Jabba is waiting for you,]” he said in Huttese.
“Thank you,” Aurra said, and pushed Ash and Echo forward. Ash almost fell down multiple times. She was too weak to walk, but she tried her best.
They walked up to Jabba’s grand audience chamber and stood in front of the Hutt. He was huge, and stunk like dead wampa.
As soon as Jabba saw the girls, he smiled, or at least he looked like her smiled. Even though they were all torn up, they were still beautiful girls.
“Glorious Jabba, I am in need of your help,” Aurra said. The male Twi’lek walked you to Jabba and translated what Aurra said.
“I am not one of the riches people in the galaxy, and I am in need of money. So I offer you these 2 slave girls. 5,000 each. They are hard working and will serve you well. The one may be injured, but she will heal quickly. For her, I will accept 3,500.”
Jabba nodded.
“Wa wanna coe moulee rah?” Jabba asked.
“You can expect your payment as soon as you accept my offer,” Aurra replied.
Jabba considered this for a moment then said, “Tagwa,” excepting the offer.
Aurra actually smiled. “Thank you, your highness.”
A gamorrean guard came up and took Ash and Echo away. Aurra walked up to Bib Fortuna and handed him the money. Ash turned around and watched as Aurra mockingly waved good-bye.
“You sleemo!” Ash yelled at her.
The guards brought them into a small room and handed them two outfits. They were very revealing, and Ash and Echo paused before putting them on, but they didn’t want to get into any more trouble. Ash slowly put hers on.. All of her wounds slowed her down immensely. When they were down, the guards came and got them and brought them back to Jabba’s main audience chamber.
Jabba was a disgusting thing, and Ash wanted to stay as far away from him as possible, but she had no choice. The guards attached cuffs to their necks and attached chains to those that Jabba could hold onto. Jabba yanked on the chains and brought both Ash and Echo over to him.
“Ewwww…,” Ash mumbled.
Jabba pushed them aside and had them sit down on his side. His skin was slimy and disgusting. Ash hated this more than anything. She probably would rather had been kidnapped by a sith. At least they didn’t stink. She just hoped she could survive long enough for their masters to come and rescue them.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 4:39:13 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Woah...

I would say ewwwwwwwww, too!!