Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Home Sweet Temple

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 14 - Home Sweet Temple

Chapter 14 - Home Sweet Temple
Ash awoke again in the med center of the Jedi Temple. It reminded her of when Echo had gone on her first mission. She came back drained of much of her blood and scrapped all over. But Ash came back with 4 broken ribs, a broken knee, and a badly lightsaber scarred arm. She might be in this place for awhile.
She awoke and tried to sit up. She saw all her friends in the room waiting. Echo was the first one to get up. Her back was bandaged from the fall, but besides that she was okay. Everyone else followed her up.
“Please, don’t scare us again like that!” Echo said.
“Man, these Chi girls,” Broze said. “Always getting hurt on their first missions. How embarrassing!”
Ash tried to laugh, but it hurt when she tried.
She looked at all her friends. They were all Padawans now. Broze and Aero had gone through a growing spurt and were built well and very muscular. Juno, Nya, and Kali had all gotten taller since the last time she had seen them and they were all getting muscular. Plus, Kali had gotten a new haircut.
“It’s good to see you guys,” Ash said.
“It’s good to see you in one piece!” Nya said.
“And from what I’ve heard,” Kali said, “you need to learn how to shut your mouth!”
Ash chuckled. She couldn’t help it. It was her nature.
“Hey, what can I say? Either I say bad words or I turn to the dark side. Your choice,” she said.
Everybody laughed. Then her master came in. All her friends left and Cin stepped forward.
“How ya feelin kid?” he asked.
“I’ve been better,” Ash replied. “A lot better.”
Cin chuckled. “Well, I’m just glad to see you alive. You are one of my most promising students and I am very proud of you. You just need to learn to shut your mouth.”
Ash sighed. “You know people have been telling me that a lot lately!”
They both laughed. Cin patted her on the shoulder then left.
“Get some rest Ash, and May the Force be with you,” Cin said on his way out.
“You too master,” she replied, and tried to get some rest.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 4:46:22 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Oooooh, how sweet!