Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Things never stay safe

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 15 - Things never stay safe

Chapter 15 - Things never stay safe
Ash stayed in the Med Center for another 2 days, and then she was allowed to go back to her room. Echo had been spending most of the day with her for the past couple of days to help her get around places. But now, Ash thought she could walk on her own now.
Echo was supposed to meet Ash in her room an hour ago. She was late, which was so not like her. Ash was sitting one the bed waiting for her, fiddling with her one of her new lightsabers when Echo came bursting in.
“Why are you so late?” Ash asked looking up from her lightsaber.
“Rahm is gone!” Echo burst out.
“WHAT? Gone? Are you sure he isn’t just stuffing his mouth?” Ash asked, trying to make a bad situation better.
“No, this is serious Ash. I found a note in his quarters,” Echo said getting upset.
“YOU got in his quarters?!” Ash said taking the note and reading it. “You’re worse than me!”
Ash looked at the note. It was very confusing.

HE IS OUR FIRST STEP, TO CONQUERING THE REST.
-Unknown

Ash looked up at Echo. “Did you check the Council Chambers?” Ash asked.
Echo didn’t say anything but grabbed the note out of Ash’s hands and ran out the door.
“That was odd,” she said to herself.
She tried to start working on her lightsaber again, but the note just stuck in her head. What in blazes could that mean? Is someone trying to take over the Temple? This is not good.
Ash tried to push the thoughts back out of her head and finish her lightsaber. It was going to be one with a bright yellow blade. The handle was curved and fit exactly where her hand was supposed to go.
Then, about 15 minutes later, Echo came running back in and told her this big story about what the council had send about the note and what they were supposed to do now. Apparently, Ash, Master Windu, and Ash’s own master were supposed to help find Master Kota. Ash was supposed to just stay at the Temple and do research.
“What?” Ash said after hearing the story. “I’m stuck here again!?
“You can’t even walk,” Echo replied.
“Yes I can…sort of,” Ash mumbled. Even though she had almost died a couple of days ago, she still didn’t want to just sit at the Temple again.
“Well, you think it’s hard for you?” Echo said angrily.
“I understand. I’m sorry,” Ash replied.
“Well, let's form a plan." Echo said with a smile.
“Oooh, a plan. I like plans!" Ash said excitedly.
After 15 minutes, they had come up with a simple yet effective plan. They were going to go around the Temple interviewing people to see if anyone has seen anything suspicious. The figured that someone on the inside must be doing this because it would be extremely hard to get past Temple Security.
“But Echo, I hate interviewing people!” Ash paused for a second then said, “If they don’t tell us what we want can we blast them into oblivion?”
“What? Are you stupid? No!” Echo practically screamed back to her.
“Sorry,” Ash said. “Can we blast something into oblivion?”
“WHAT!!?? Are you sick?” Echo said back.
“Um, hello? Have you seen me lately?” Ash said, raising her eyebrow.
Echo just looked at her. “Oh, shut up you tauntaun.”
“Ok, so I suggest we start by interviewing the older Jedi first since their more capable of pulling something like this off,” Ash said moving on.
“True. Let’s go talk to my mas-“Echo stopped half-way through her sentence then said, “I mean, Master Drallig.”
“Echo-“Ash started to say before Echo interrupted her.
“Forget it,” Echo said. “I will go talk to your master about it, and you try to think of more ideas.”
With that, Echo ran out the door.
Ash felt so bad for her sister. Between the two of them, she was the one that couldn’t control her emotions as good. Sure, Ash releases her anger through bad words, but Echo can’t stand seeing people in pain or in trouble. It was a great quality she had, but it was one that could quickly lead to attachments among her friends. Ash really hoped that one day she would able to control emotions better, for her own sake. Ash didn’t want to see her sister turn to the Dark Side because something bad happened to her or someone else.
10 minutes later, Echo returned.
“Ok Ash. You need to stay at the Temple and start interviewing people, but I’m going to find my master,” she said.
“What? I’m going to be stuck in this prison again!? Conducting interviews!?”
You’ve got to be kidding me, she thought to herself.
“Sorry,” Echo said.
“Whatever,” Ash said. “Where in the galaxy do you plan to look for him?”
“This is where you come in,” Echo told her, handing her a comlink. “I’m going to check Kota’s room for clues then I will be on my way.”
“You think the council is going to let you go where you want?" Ash asked.
“You think the council is going to stop me?" Echo said surprised but smiling and left.
“Uh, YEAH!" Ash said.
“Well, if they want to stop me they can kiss my wookiee." Echo said as she walked out, letting her sisters mouth dropped.
“You need to learn how to control your emotions girl,” Ash said once Echo was out of the room.
Echo had told her to come up with some more ideas, but her brain wasn’t working well at the moment. She felt a cold spot in her stomach, something telling her that something bad was coming, but it wasn’t very distinct. She just hopped it wasn’t her gut telling her that Echo was going to turn to the dark side.
Echo came back really quick, this time with something in her hands.
“Oooh, sweet!” Ash considered what it was. “What is it?”
“Well, if you knew anything about anything you would know that it is a tracking device.”
“Is it tracking Rahm?” Ash asked her.
“Maybe,” Echo replied. “Okay, so I’m going to go show Master Windu this and I need you to try and figure out what this device is tracking and where they are going.”
“Sure! I finally get to do something,” Ash said.
Echo left and Ash was by herself again. The day was going fast, but it seemed like forever considering she didn’t get to do anything. She was going to check on the tracking device for Echo, but in her hurry, Echo had taken the device, and Ash couldn’t do anything without the device. So she just jumped back onto her bed and relaxed. She stared at the ceiling, just thinking about random stuff. She tried to reached out to Master Kota in the Force, but either he was too far away or he was asleep.
45 minutes went by, and then Echo returned. She barged into the room and startled Ash from her relaxation.
“Ya know, you could learn how to knock,” Ash said.
“Now is not the time for jokes,” Echo replied.
“Dude, when did you turn into Mace Windu?” Ash asked, trying to be funny. Mace was always saying that. Echo laughed.
“Okay, I need you to take a look at this tracker and tell us exactly where the signal is coming from,” Echo said to her.
“No problem,” Ash replied. I was gonna do that before you forgot to give it to me, she thought to herself. “I just need to go to the Archives room for a computer.”
Ash got up and led the way to the Archive Room. She knew she was slow and she could sense Echo’s uneasiness, but she couldn’t go much faster unless she had a hover chair.
When they got to the Archive room, Ash grabbed and computer and hooked the tracking device up to the computer. Ash was some-what of a computer whiz. It didn’t take her long to find the signal.
“Okay, it seems the signal is coming from the slowest level of the Temple under the south-west gardens,” Ash said.
“Thanks sis,” Echo replied.
“Anytime, anytime,” Ash said back.
Echo started to leave, and then stopped.
“You do have that comlink Cin gave you from our last mission?” Echo asked.
“Right here,” Ash said pulling out the comlink from her belt and showing it to Echo.
“Okay, good. You’ll need to stay here and tell us the way to where the signal is coming from. That okay with you?” Echo asked.
“Sure. I ain’t got anything better to do,” Ash said reluctantly.
Then, Echo left her again. She was all alone again for the millionth time today.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 4:53:56 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Nice^^