Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - I'm an Idiot

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 17 - I'm an Idiot

Chapter 17 - I'm an Idiot
She awoke, but didn’t really wake up completely. Her head felt groggy and she could barely move her arms. She moved her hand into the light and looked at it. Her skin almost looked white, compared to her normal blue tone. She was in a room lit by only one light. She saw about 10 other people in the room. One of them was Master Kota. He was hanging on the wall beside her.
“Master?” she said through clenched teach. It hurt a lot to talk. “Kota?”
He looked over to her and his eyes lit up. He smile slightly, but it didn’t last long. She must have been hurt pretty bad to.
One of the men in the room with a hood on looked over to her.
“Good! You’re awake finally! I was beginning to think we were going to have to start the show without you!”He looked over to another hooded figure and said, “You, get her up her. We need to get this show on the road.”
The hooded figure came over and dragged her to the center of the room. She groaned the entire way. She didn’t know what in the world they had done to her. They got to the center of the room and the man pulled her to her knees. He grabbed onto her hair and pulled her head back.
“AAAHHHH!” she screamed.
Then, the man ignited a crimson red lightsaber and brought it up under her chin.
“Be quiet, girl…if you want to live,” he said and pulled her hair harder. She sensed Master Kota’s concern and tried to stay as quiet as possible. This would be a good chance to see if she could keep her big mouth shut.
In front of them there was a portable holograph projector, and the leader turned it on.
“All the captives will die if you do not meet my demands,” the leader said. Ash stayed quiet to wait and see what happened. She could feel her insides starting to burn and her whole body stung. She still felt half-asleep.
“To prove my point,” the leader said, “I will show you the captives.”
The man pointed to Kota hanging on the way. He kept pointing for a minute, and then turned towards Ash. She would have done or said something, but she could barely move her body. She wondered who was watching this.
“The padawan will be fine, if she get’s the antidote, which only I have,” the leader said. Oh great, I’ve been poisoned. It’s okay Ash, maybe it just paralyzes me.
. “It was a poison of my own design,” the man said. “She will be dead in a matter of hours.”
Oh great, she thought. I’m a dead-girl. She had to do something to slow down the poison. She tried to using healing techniques that were supposed to get rid of poisons, but none of them worked. She could only think of one other option. She had to put herself into a deep sleep to heal, or at least to slow down the process of the poison. It was the only way she could think to save herself. She felt herself go even limper and she fell into a deep sleep. The man holder he had to puller her up higher away from the blade when she almost fell face-first into it. She let the Force guide her and hope that nothing bad would happen to her while she was concentrating. There was only one thinking was thinking as she started to fall to the darkness.
If I can hold on, Echo will save me. I just know it.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 3, 2009, 5:02:40 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Man ure story is soooooooooooo good!!^^

starwarsgeek on July 3, 2009, 5:04:57 AM

starwarsgeek on
starwarsgeekwow...you really think so???????????
tehehe...
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH DOOD!!!!!!!!!!!