Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Trapped and Escaped

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 24 - Trapped and Escaped

Chapter 24 - Trapped and Escaped
The guards took them in a turbolift down about 10 stories. When the door opened, the guards pushed them forward and down the hall. They came to a door and the guards opened it, and then pushed them in and slammed the door. Ash looked around the room. Now she knew what was so bad about detention block 2300.
The room was not even half as small as her room at the Temple. There were puddles of green slime everywhere and spikes coming up from the floor, walls, and ceiling. If Ash didn't know any better, it looked like the mouth of a Rancor. The smell was there too.
"YUCK!" Ash said. "You've got to be kidding me if they think that we aren't going to bust out of this room."
"I've tried," Sakura said, leaning up against the wall. "I've tried so many times I've lost count. Without the Force, or anything else for that matter, there's no way of getting out. The only way I was able to escape was because they were taking me to a session and one of the guards weren't watching me close enough."
"Well, there's got to be another way out of here," Ash said looking around. There looked liked nothing, just slime and spikes. They might just be stranded there for a while.
She looked to Sakura. "Is that slime toxic?" she asked.
"Why?" Sakura replied. Then a frown fell on her face. "You're not thinking what I think your thinking, am I?"
"I think you are," Ash replied. Ash walked over to the wall and ripped a spike off it. The spikes were thick and Ash had to really yank it to get it out, and then she walked over to the slime and dipped the spike in it. As soon as she plucked it out of the slime, it started to disintegrate. The slime melted right through the spike. Sakura had a shocked look on her face.
“Dude, that’s pretty sweet!” Sakura said.
“Okay, now here’s my plan. Tear a whole bunch of those spikes off the wall. I’ll help you. Then we need to scoop the slime onto the door. I don’t think they know this stuff is toxic, and frankly I don’t really think they care. If this stuff can burn through those spikes, it will definitely be able to burn through this door.”
Ash walked over and started to pull the spikes off the wall. Sakura helped her too. Before long, they had almost every spike torn off the wall and in a pile.
“Okay, we have to do this quick. These spikes are going to disintegrate fast, so we need to throw them at the wall as fast as we can,” Ash said.
“Got cha,” Sakura said. She dipped a spike in the slime and chucked it at the door. It stuck right in the middle and the metal started to disintegrate.
“Nice throw,” Ash said.
“Thanks! Now get throwing!” Sakura said and picked up another spike and tossed it at the door. Again, it stuck right dead center next to her last spike. The slime was starting to spread across the entire surface of the door now. As Ash and Sakura kept throwing spikes, it slowly started to make a hole nig enough her them to sneak through.
Right before they were about to walk out the door, Ash stopped Sakura.
“Did you see and camera’s when we were brought down here?”
“I’m sure there are some, but I didn’t see any. But then again, they may have presumed that no body would be able to escape anyway down here. So let’s just go out and see what happens!” Sakura said and jumped through the door. Ash followed her and snuck down the hall to the turbolift. They pushed the call button for the turbolift and waited then got in the lift and went up.
“You know we’re going to have to run pretty fast to get out of here. It’s a good thing I already know the way out.”
“Wait a minute,” Ash said. “What about my master? We can’t just leave him here!”
“We have no idea where he is and even if we do find him, he’ll probably be to drugged out to move. Out best bet is to get back to the temple in the ship you came in and get the Council to come down here. These people won’t stand a chance against them,” Sakura said.
They waited silently in the turbolift until it reached the top. It opened to a long hallway. Nobody was in sight.
“See, we’re clear. Nobodies even in this hallway,” Sakura said.
“I wish you wouldn’t say that so soon,” Ash mumbled and walked out of the turbolift. They passed a couple hallways, but they were clear. Then they reached a hallway with about 5 guards in it. Fortunately, they were all looking the other way. Ash and Sakura crept silently past the hallway, trying not to attract any attention. Then, Ash felt something in her head, something familiar. It was her sister. She knew that sense anywhere. But then she tried to reach out to the Force and couldn’t, but she could still feel her sister. It freaked her out so much that she gut caught under her own feet and tripped. This attracted the guard’s attention.
“Hey you! Stop right there!” one of the guards yelled and started after them.
“You stupid clumsy wampa! Get off your fat butt and move!” Sakura said, already running down the hall. Ash got herself together and ran at full speed towards Sakura. She was able to catch up a little, but the girl was really fast..
She heard the guards chasing them and yelling into their comlink. Ash looked back and saw one of them aiming a blaster at them.
“Duck and cover!” Ash yelled and dropped down to avoid the blast. Sakura did to and the laser went harmlessly down the hall in front of them. In front of them, a couple more guards stepped out in front of them.
“Freeze!” they yelled.
Ash and Sakura kept running and used their momentum to karate kick them both square in the chest, and then kept on running. Ash kept following Sakura. She didn’t have any idea where they were, so she had no choice but to follow her. They took down anybody in their path.
“Hurry! We’re almost to the cave entrance!” Sakura yelled.
Sakura must have known shortcuts because Ash noticed that they didn’t go through any security locked doors.
They finally turned down a hallway and kicked open a door and saw a bright light at the end of the tunnel.. They were in the entrance of the cave.
“If we can’t just make it to the forest, they’ll be no competition for us,” Sakura said. They ran as fast as they could, and at the end of the tunnel they saw a group of figures outside the cave. Ash thought that they may have been more guards that had already been alerted to their presence, but when she got closer, she noticed something. Again, she could feel Echo in her head. That was her up ahead, Ash just knew it.
“RUN! Get out of here!” she yelled as she got closer. She was out of breath and could barely run anymore but she had to.
Echo turned towards Ash and smiled, but then saw what she was doing and that smile turned into a frown. Jedi master Adi Gallia was standing beside her.
“Go you over-weight wampa!! RUN!” Ash yelled again.
Echo looked at her like she had been insulted, but then she must have heard or saw the guards chasing them and they started to run towards them. Echo got there first and tried to stop Ash. She just pushed right past her.
“Don’t stop! Haven’t I been telling you to run!?” Ash screamed. She was running out of patience. She just wanted to get away from this place. She had out side of the cave yelling for everyone to run. There were probably about 7 other Jedi, about 3 of them Council members. She ran far enough away from the cave and felt the Force come back to her. She didn’t feel as alone anymore, but she just kept on running, hoping people would follow her. Sakura was right behind her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment