Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - You're a Jedi?

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 25 - You're a Jedi?

Chapter 25 - You're a Jedi?
“Ah YES! We made it! No one has ever escaped before! FINALLY!” Sakura said jumping up and down. The masters were right behind them, along with Echo. They were just far enough from the cave we’re they could see people coming out, but those people couldn’t see them. She motioned them all over behind a group of trees. Hiro, a zabrak female padawan (one of Echo’s friends that Ash hadn’t spent much time with) was also there following Echo closely.
“Ash what’s going on?” Echo said looking at her, then at the Sakura. “And who’s this?”
“My name is Sakura. I’m a Jedi.”
Hiro laughed behind Echo.
“I’ll believe that when I see it,” Hiro said chuckling.
Sakura looked at her sternly. With out even moving a muscle, Sakura lifted a rock behind her in the air and crumbled it into pebbles.
“Is that enough proof for you?” Sakura said smugly. Hiro just looked at her. Ash did too. She didn’t know her new friend was so powerful.
“Enough girls,” Adi Gallia said. “What in blazes is going on here?”
Ash peered around the trees and saw the guards just outside the cave looking around. She motioned for Adi and a few other masters to come near. They looked over and say the men and hen backed away.
“Who are those people?” Adi asked her.
“Crazy people,” Sakura budded in. “Just about as crazy as sith, if not worse.”
“Their a group of people that capture Jedi and put them into extreme stress to see what it does to them. And somehow, they’ve been able to cut off our connection to the Force when we’re inside the cave.”
“Yes, we noticed that. We believe the problem is ysalamir,” Master Kota said stepping forward. Ash hadn’t even noticed he was there.
“What are ysalamir?” Ash asked.
“Their a species that basically repel the Force,” Kota said.
“Well that’s not good,” Sakura said.
“And they have about 20 more captured Jedi in there,” Ash said. “Including my master,” she said with a heavy voice.
Echo walked over and put a hand on her shoulder. “It’s okay, we’ll get him back.”
There was silence for a minute, and then Sakura broke it.
“Wait a minute,” she said pausing and looking at Ash and Echo. “Are you two twins?”
“Are you just now figuring that out?” Hiro said behind her.
“You better watch your mouth lizard girl, or I might have to shut it for you,” Sakura replied. Hiro was wearing a lizard skin jumpsuit. She was a warrior and proud of it.
“Enough with that girls,” Plo Koon said, walking up. “Right now we need to figure out a plan to save all these Jedi.”
He headed back into the jungle and everyone else followed. Ash guessed they were going back to their ship.
“Come on Ash,” Echo said pulling her along. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”
“Clean up?” Ash asked. Then she down at herself. She hadn’t even noticed that her arms were bleeding in multiple places, her stomach had a huge sore on it, and her legs were torn to pieces by scraps and bruises.. Her right knee was bleeding from where she had fallen.
“Oh,” she said, agreeing with Echo.
They got back to the groups camp site and Ash and Sakura were taken by Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee into the medical bay of their ship. Before they had gotten there, Ash had insisted on going back to her ship to get a lightsaber for herself and Sakura.
Ash and Sakura sat there while Luminara and Barriss helped to heal them. It didn’t take long until they were back to full health. Ash and Sakura where lead to the Conference center of the ship where the master’s were meeting to discuss their plan.
“What do we have so far?” Ash asked.
“Well, we’ve managed to locate the ysalamir. They are outside of the cave and around the mountain. That makes it a lot easier for us. We already have a group of Jedi out taking care of them,” Rahm said.
“As soon as those are taken care of, it should be pretty easy to infiltrate the cave. And since we have you two to guide us, it’ll be even easier,” Plo Koon said, pointing to them.
“That sounds great to me!” Ash said. “Let’s get going!”
Ash started to back away, and then Rahm grabbed her by the arm.
“Hold on little missy, not so quick. We first need to make sure every one of those ysalamir are dead, and then we can advance.”
Ash huffed, but then settled down in a seat behind the masters while they talked. Sakura came over and sat beside her.
“I thought I didn’t have much patience,” she said. “Don’t worry. We’ll get everyone out safely.”
“I hope so,” Ash finished.
They sat and waited quietly. When Rahm connected the group of Jedi taking care of the Jedi and they said they had taken care of the last of them, then they started on their way. Almost every Jedi came. There were 15 in the group, including Echo and Hiro..
They made their way to the cave. This time, they could use the Force inside it. Ash and Sakura lead the way, followed by Rahm, Adi, and then Plo.
There were a few guards that tried to defend themselves, but that didn’t last. As soon as the fired a bolt, Sakura would ignited her lightsaber and deflect it, and just as quick she would snap it back to her belt. She was amazingly fast. Ash wondered if she could defeat her in a duel.
They lead their way back to the room were they remembered that they had been taken captive. Ash used her lightsaber and created a lightsaber hole in the door and kicked it open.. Inside, just as she had suspected, where the Jedi. She had known that they were in there because she had sensed them as soon as they got near the cave. Most of them were awake now and calling on the Force to disintegrate the drugs inside of them.
“I was wondering where they took you off too,” Cin said looking at her. He was all cut up badly and looked exhausted.
“I took a detour,” Ash replied and stepped up to him and used her silvery-green lightsaber blade to slice through the cuffs he was hanging by. He landed on the floor and patted her on the back.
“Nice job kid,” he said with a smile on his face.
“Ya ya, save it for later, now we got to get out of here,” Ash said.
She handed him an extra lightsaber and he helped free all the other Jedi. Everyone else did too. When they were done, they had a group of about 35 Jedi. No one would dare stop them, not even Slick. When they were running back out of the cave, Slick popped out in front of them. He had a red lightsaber in his ran and a huge smile on his face, but that didn’t last long. Ash stepped forward and aimed her blade at his head.
“You’re under arrest Slick,” she said smoothly.
He started to laugh, but then Echo stepped forward and used the Force to summon his lightsaber to her hand. Then, she waved it back and forth tauntingly.
“Do you still think you’re not under arrest? We can do this the easy way, or the hard way,” she said.
Slicks mouth dropped and he started to run away, but then Cin stepped up and used the Force to grip him and pull him slowly back towards them.
“The only place you’re going is prison,” he said.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 5, 2009, 5:43:01 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha-much deserved!!!