Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - A New Friend for us...for some of us...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 26 - A New Friend for us...for some of us...

Chapter 26 - A New Friend for us...for some of us...
They loaded Ash and Cin’s ships onto the ship everyone else had come in and they were back off to Coruscant. The where holding Slick in a room surrounded by Jedi. Ash and Sakura were staring to get to know each other a little more on the way back.
“When did you get captured by them?” Ash asked her.
“5 years ago. My master and I were here on a retreat when they ambushed and captured us. For some odd reason, I’m glad they took us. It made me stronger mentally and physically. Although, I wouldn’t want to go back again,” she said with a smile.
“What happened to your master?” Ash asked.
She sensed Sakura sadden in the Force..
“My master was a Falleen female named Katsu Sh’eu. She was one of the best Jedi I had ever seen at manipulating objects. He could take a rock and crumble it with the Force to make it look like your face. It was amazing,” she said smiling..
Sakura stopped to catch her breath.
“She was killed by a gundark. Torn to shreds right in front of my eyes. I wish I could have helped her, but she had ordered me to stay in hiding. I was only 10 when that happened.”
“Oh…Sakura, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to-“
“No it’s okay. I don’t need your apologies. It was never your fault,” Sakura said. Then she put a smile on her face.
“Come on, let’s go spy on your sister and her bratty friend,” she said running out the door. Ash followed her.
“Hey wait! Hiro isn’t bratty! She’s pretty cool!” Ash said defensively.
“She sounded bratty to me.”
“Well, I’m sure you sound bratty to a lot of people too,” Ash replied.
Sakura stopped and smiled.
“Good point,” she said. “Come on then, let’s just go…talk.”

Sakura and Hiro argued over every little thing on the way back to the Temple. Echo and Ash just about had enough with it. They were very tempted to ignite their lightsabers on them. It was incredibly annoying.
They made it back to the Temple without hurting anyone and went to their own separate rooms. Sakura was given a new master by the Council, one that could handle her back talking.
Ash jumped onto her bed and relaxed. Would the adventure ever end? Probably not. She was a Jedi. There would always be adventure, and now she one more friend to spend it with.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 5, 2009, 5:46:04 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29To Sakura & Hiro "Do i have to separate you two?!"

Hahahaah-very good:)

starwarsgeek on July 6, 2009, 2:02:08 AM

starwarsgeek on
starwarsgeeklet's just say they aren't the BEST of friends!! tehehe...