Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Don't ever trust Salesmen either...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 30 - Don't ever trust Salesmen either...

Chapter 30 - Don't ever trust Salesmen either...
A group of colonists came up and helped Kali up.
"Don't worry. We will take care of her. We will take her to the Med Center," a female human with bright red hair said. "You don't have anything to worry about."
"I wish you wouldn't say that," Ash replied. Every time someone said that something bad happened.
They followed the girl and her helpers that carried Kali to the Med Center. She was given some refreshments and some time to sleep. In 2 hours, she felt a lot better. Kali was a healer, and quite good at it. She must have used that time to help heal herself.
"Thank you so much," Echo thanked the woman. "You have no idea what we've been through today. We've been ambushed twice, once in a cave and once on a cliff. Then we had to swim for an hour through across the ocean to get here. This means a lot to us that someone is actually helping us."
"Oh, you’re very welcome indeed. I'm glad to help anybody I can. My name is Kya. I've worked here for about 10 years now. I know this place like the back of my hand. If you ever need any help, just let me know."
"Thank you Kya," Ash said. "As a matter of fact, we do need something. Our ship was blown up. Do you happen to know we're we can buy another one? Or if you know where an extra one is that would be fine too."
"I'm sorry, but I can't help you there. But I can get in contact with someone that might. If you like, I can get you a couple of apartments to stay the night in," Kya said.
"That would be WONDERFUL!" Broze said.
Kya laughed and took them to the apartments. The girls took one room and Broze got a room all to himself. Juno and Kali went to sleep immediately, but Echo and Ash couldn't go to sleep. Something in the Force was unsettling them. Something bad was coming for them.
"What do you think it is?" Echo asked Ash while they were trying to get to sleep.
"It's Aero. There's no doubt about it," Ash replied.
"I just don't understand why he hates us so much," Echo said. "We where nothing but nice to him, and he turns on us just like that."
"Some people just want power. They can't control themselves," Ash replied.
Echo turned over to face Ash.
"If we don't get away from here, I want you to know that your my sister and I love you," Echo said, tears coming down her eyes.
"I love you too sis," Ash replied. "Now try to get some rest. I'm going to go see if there's anything to eat around this place."
Ash got out of her bed and left the apartment. She went outside and wondered around until she found what looked like a restaurant. When she walked in, she was incredibly surprised.
It was a bar. A pretty nasty one too. It was where the scum of the galaxy spent their time.
Ash walked up to the counter.
“Excuse me, do you know where I can get anything to eat around here?” she asked the bartender.
The guy stared darts at her. “You want food you got to work for it little girl,” he said.
Ash pulled some creds out of her pocket and showed the bartender.
“I don’t have to work for creds. I got plenty. What I need is food, that’s it.”
The bartender stared at her.
“We don’t sell food here,” he said plainly.
“Then just give me something to drink.”
The bartender still just stared at her.
“Just surprise me!” she said and gave him some creds and he walked away. She sat back in her chair and looked around the room. There weren’t many people in it, and people that were in it were drunk.
Then a small old mad came up and sat besides her.
“That’s a lot of creds you got there,” he said in a raspy voice.
“Don’t even think about it old man,” Ash replied and looked the other way. She eased her hand onto her lightsaber, trying to make any ideas the mad might’ve had disappear. The man pocked her on the shoulder.
“Rumor has it you need a ship,” he said.
“Where did you hear that?” Ash shot back.
“I have my sources, that’s all you need to know. But I can get you one for cheap.”
Ash considered it for a second. If this man was telling the truth, all her friends would love her.
“Okay old man, I’ll hear ya out,” she said. The bartender handed a drink to her. She got up and started to walk towards the door. There was a drunk Sullustan laying on the floor and handed the drink to him.
“Congratulations, you’ve won a free drink…like you need another one,” Ash said, whispering the last part.
“Okay, let’s go,” she said and motioned the old man forward. He got out of his chair and they left the bar and out into the city. The man led her into a large docking bay. He showed her a decent size ship.
“It may not be too pretty on the outside, but she’ll take you where you need to go,” the man said.
“How much?” Ash asked.
The man seemed surprised.
“You don’t want to look inside?”
“As long as it works I want it. But if it doesn’t I will hunt you down,” she said showing him her lightsaber again. The man straightened up a little.
“It works, trust me. I’ll give ya it for 9,000,” the man said.
Ash thought about it. It was an incredibly good deal. She couldn’t say no.
“Deal,” she said shaking his hand. The man had a huge smile on his face. She gave him her credit chips and he was off. She always kept that much on her for cases just like this.
She went to the back hatch and opened the ship to go in. The hatch slowly opened, and slowly there reveled someone inside.
“Excuse me?! Why are in my ship?” she asked.
As the hatch opened more there reveled 2 cloaked figures standing in the hallway. One ignited a double-bladed lightsaber.
“It isn’t your ship,” the taller one said, and Ash knew it to be none other Aero.
“Oh crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!” she yelled as she ran back the other way. She would have stayed and fought but she didn’t think she had the energy or the skill to fight Aero right now. And by the looks of the double-bladed lightsaber, his friend must be skilled too. She needed to get her friends up and going.
She ran out of the docking bay and out into the streets. She almost ran into a group of people pushing a cart down the street. She had to flip over it at the last second to get clear of it, and then she kept running. Aero and his minion kept following her. His minion was also shooting darts at her. She had to duck and dodge more than once. She took a short cut through the bar she had been in earlier and knocked over just about every table in it. As she was running out, she had to duck a dart that shattered the wall behind her.
She ran as fast as possibly could to their apartment and ran up the stairs, not wanting to take the turbolift. She heard Aero following her. Much worse, she could feel his hate radiating towards her. He was determined to kill them, no matter what the cost. He had already sacrificed so many of his men he wouldn’t dare turn back now.
She finally got up to their floor. In her head she screamed to Echo
WAKE UP! GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY HUTT!! She screamed.
What’s wrong? Echo replied.
OPEN THE DOOR! Ash yelled back.
Ash pushed open the door and started running down the hall. She saw Echo poke her head out the door. Behind her she sensed Aero and his minion opening up the door and coming into the hallway. She darted past Echo and down the hall. Aero’s minion fired two darts at her. She ducked out of the way then used the Force to send them back where they came from.
“Get Broze up!” she yelled. “We’re being hunted! Follow my Force-presence!”
Ash reached the other end of the hall and turned a corner. She heard Echo shut her door and in the distant she heard a lightsaber ignite, although she couldn’t tell if it was her sisters or her attackers. She went back into a stairway and ran up. She was planning on jumping from the top of this building to the next and maybe making Aero lost. If she remembered correctly, he was incredibly retarded.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 1:53:50 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29man,Again????